This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Soooo, anyone down for some lost planet 2?

edited June 2010 in Everything Else
Alright people, there is a lack of cohesive gaming going on here, so this is my effort to help correct that. After listening to Dave and Joel I'm convinced that I need to play lost planet 2 online with some people. Is anyone down? and if so what system? I have a 360 and a computer.

Anyways, this is going to be where I organize any online gaming meetup type things from now on. So when interesting new multiplayer games come out and I'm going to buy them, I'll let you know here. If you're considering which multiplayer games to get, this is also a good spot to post that so that other people who are interested can get the same game on the same system.

This is primarily to prevent the 'oh shit, I bought that game on the wrong system as all of my friends' scenario, and also help to get more people playing games online, cause everything is better with multiplayer.

Comments

• I got Lost Planet 1 on Steam because it was so cheap. It was also so crap.
  • I got Lost Planet 2 on the PS3, it's a good game.
  • I got Lost Planet 3 on the XBox 520, it was highly overrated.
  • I'm going with it on the 360 as well, waiting for moneys to clear though, so it'll be a little while.
  • I may buy it for the PC when it's cheap enough. This is mostly to do with Fast Karate.
  • Ah, I'm all about getting it on the xbox, it looks like it's pretty console style, and I'd rather just not think about any lag/issues whatsoever.
  • Just played a two rounds ons the PS3, completely owned in one, then got massacred on the other one.
  • edited June 2010
    So here's kind of the list of other games I'm looking at getting in the near future that look to have promising multiplayer:

Super Meat Boy
    Raskulls
    Monaco
    and possibly that quantum leap game to get my gears style fix before gears 3 comes out
    Scott Pilgrim vs the world

There are some more, but I cant remember them right now, I'll add them as they come up
    Post edited by Sova on
  • Monaco
    This. Is it out yet?
  • Monaco
    This. Is it out yet?
    Not even close.
  • I wish that was out. Most of the stuff on here isn't, but it's on the radar. Gunter and I kind of banter about games that look good and speculate on what will actually be worth playing multiplayer. If I'm going into the navy I have to get my gaming skills up to peak, you know?