This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dungeon Defenders

edited October 2010 in Video Games
http://dungeondefenders.com/

This looks conceptually promising, even if the execution has yet to be seen. It's DotA, but you actually do the tower defense instead of letting it be automatic. Also, it seems like it is co-op players vs. environment instead of against other players. I'm definitely going to at least give it a try.

Comments

• Yes, it indeed does look interesting. Let the class know. I've still got 3 games on my plate to finish and that is not counting the never ending battle for supremacy that is Civ 5.
  • New personal motto: Play less video games, make more of them.
  • New personal motto: Play fewer video games, make more of them.
    Because I care about your future. :D
  • edited October 2011
    Played a few rounds of Dungeon Defenders last night. It's pretty fun. The game is basically what Scott said it is. One complaint I have are on the loot drops, you can easily run around and take everyone's loot drops without having to contribute to the fight. You also can't build or repair while you're under siege by the creeps. The building and repair has its own designated turn for that. I guess you could make a case for why you shouldn't be able to build and repair during the fight. But I think it would be more fun if you could. Game could also use a Fort vs Fort match then it could have full on Dota style gaming.
    Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • You can build and repair during a fight.
  • You can build and repair during a fight.
    I'm dumb. That helps a lot.