This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Google's My Social Circle

edited October 2010 in Everything Else
I just noticed this but if I do a search for geeknights or frontrowcrew. On the bottom of the page is a pic of Rym. Next to his pic is a link to his twitter and there is some info about one of Geeknights podcast and then a link to the site. For some reason there is nothing about Scott/Apreche.

Comments

• Further evidence of him actually being a robot.
  • Google definitely knows all about me.

http://www.google.com/profiles/apreche
  • There are a million jokes here but I cannot think of one. Fail.
  • I do not get a picture when I search.
    Are you logged in to your Google account? Do you have your Twitter linked with your Google account?
    Are you logged in to your Google account? Do you have your Twitter linked with your Google account?
    Yes and no. But if I need my Twitter linked to my Google profile, I don't see the point of this feature. It shouldn't be "Oh I already know this person and their profile is popping up on this Google search" but rather "I'm searching for Geeknights for the first time and oh look, I can follow one of the host's Twitter page to find out more about them".
  • The service if you could call it that is still in beta. I just wondered why Scott isn't shown as well. I mean he is the other half of Geeknights.
  • I just wondered why Scott isn't shown as well.
    The service if you could call it that is still in beta.