This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Zombie city tactics

edited September 2006 in Everything Else
So, I tried this game and got completely owned several times. I then, however decided to RTFM and at which point I discovered a somewhat vital piece of information: You can build new units So, with the keys 1,2 and 3 you can select the type of unit you wish to train and then left click to place them. Once I had found this out I promptly completed level one and two (first time) and I shall do some more tomorrow! Hope this helps, Scott ^^

Comments

• No, it doesn't help. I also screwed up and didn't RTFM. Even after RTFM ing I did better than before, but still didn't beat level 1. I will try again tomorrow I think.
  • Ok, I got it now. My problem was that I thought you could only buy more units at the beginning of the map. I didn't realize that I was constantly getting more money to buy more units. Once I realized that I was able to beat the first level handily. All this game needs to be perfect is a nice mouse-driven interface.
  • Finished the first time. I created a wall of soldiers and slowly advanced.
  • Yup, that appears to be the way to do it, soldiers are definatley more effective than slayers: Slayers seem to be best at taking the controll points
  • What the slayers seem to be useful at is running around in open areas acquiring territory. I generally move a slayer two spaces and then spawn a solider in its wake. Also, if you keep a few at the front lines you can turn tricky situations where zombies are piled 2-deep into cakewalks. But yeah, soldiers are the bread and butter of killing the zombies.