This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX Prime 2011

edited November 2010 in Everything Else
I'm kicking myself for not remembering this 100% but I think I remember hearing that PAX Prime 2011 is NOT going to be the holiday weekend next year. Could anyone please either confirm or deny this for me? I'm asking now because I want to see if I can pull off the epic Burning Man/PAX vacation this year.

I couldn't last year because they were overlapping. =/

Comments

• Nope it is not going to be Labor Day weekend, but the weekend before. It sucks, but oh so worth taking the time off.
  • Nope it is not going to be Labor Day weekend, but the weekend before. It sucks, but oh so worth taking the time off.
    Troof.
  • oh so worth taking the time off.
    QFTMFT

I am debating enforcing again. I hate to say this but night shift KINDA sucked. I think getting it out of the way and having free nights is The Business(tm).
  • I am debating enforcing again. I hate to say this but night shift KINDA sucked. I think getting it out of the way and having free nights is The Business(tm)
    Morning or midday seems best, imo.

I love Enforcing, but I also wish I didn't at times so I can spend more time exploring and doing attendee things at PAX. I need a doppelganger.
  • Enforcing, frankly, was pretty boring at handheld. I had the most fun interacting with attendees (Enforcees?). The actual work at handheld was mind numbingly boring.