This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Cadbury Eggs

edited February 2011 in Everything Else
So I'm a fan of Cadbury Creme Eggs, I don't care if you agree. They just reappeared in the grocery, which is getting ready for Easter already. Fucking fuck. Anyway, in the US, we don't get real eggs. They are made by Hershey under license from Cadbury, and are significantly smaller than the ones you get in the UK or other places. Canada maybe has the real ones? Does a listener want to send me some real eggs? I will return the favor.

Comments

• I'm a fan of the hard-shelled Cadbury mini eggs as well as the standard creme eggs.

I don't get what so many people hate on the creme egg. That's some good shit right there.
  • edited February 2011
    Does a listener want to send me some real eggs?
    Yeah, we get Genuine cadbury eggs here, and I'm pretty sure I can get them year round. I'd be cool with shipping you over some anytime.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I'm not a big fan of the Cadbury Creme Eggs but the Cadbury Mini Eggs will be the end of me someday. Greatest candy ever! (Well, at least I think so.) The chocolate in them tastes so good, I've had Cadbury bars and I don't think the bars even stand up against the Mini Eggs for me.
  • Cadbury's Cream Eggs arrived in my local Post Office before Christmas, it was then I knew the world had gone mad.
  • Cadbury's Cream Eggs arrived in my local Post Office before Christmas, it was then I knew the world had gone mad.
    That's okay though since all the stores near me start putting out Christmas decorations in fucking October.
  • OMG, Moe is in London. I need to get her to mail a big pallet of them home so we can have them when she gets back.
  • OMG, Moe is in London. I need to get her to mail a big pallet of them home so we can have them when she gets back.
    I will so contribute money to this endeavor.
  • I've never been a fan of the Creme Eggs but the hard shelled ones are amazing.
  • Having grown up with them I can safely say they are pure evil. Lovely outer casing, vile vile innards.