This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Life lessons that Pokemon games teach us.

edited March 2011 in Video Games
-You can often find cool shit by rooting around in garbage cans.
-The practice of genetic cloning potentially leads to the creation of existentially depressed creatures.
-Moms are awesome.

Comments

• The farther you travel from home, the more powerful your enemies become.
  • Ghosts are real.
  • If your pet is sick or hurt shove it into a tiny ball till you can afford to take it to a doctor.
  • Punctuated equilibrium is factual.
  • If your pet is sick or hurt shove it into a tiny ball till you can afford to take it to a doctor.
    And if that fails, shove it in your PC, then pull it back out.
  • I thought the location seemed familiar. I live about a mile away.
  • All proper nouns must be written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
  • If you put a gold nugget in just the right place, talk to an old man, and fly to a far-away land in order to run away from a microprocessor on a beach after surfing, you will be wildly wealthy.
  • The juvenile form of an octopus is a fish.
  • If you capture and incarcerate animals, they will be willing to fight to exhaustion moments later.
  • If you feed animals stones it will cause them to evolve.
  • If you feed animals stones it will cause them to evolve.
    I think the anime showed that you just have to touch them with the stone.
  • On that note, mysterious glowing rocks cause animals to evolve, and don't give you cancer.
  • There is nothing wrong with letting a ten-year-old child gamble their life savings away.
  • Also there is nothing wrong with letting your 10 year old go off and explore the world with out supervision.
  • All Veterinary Professionals and Police officers are identical to everyone but themselves and a single horny 15 year old.
  • Inter-species reproduction works.
  • You can permanently rename someone a dirty word if their grandfather forgets who they are.

hehehe, Cocks Oak.
  • Poaching is legal.
  • -The practice of genetic cloning potentially leads to the creation of existentially depressed creatures.
    Corollary: Cloning also leads to the formation of superior beings, rather than genetically-identical copies.
  • edited March 2011
    Attacking someone with trained creatures, for absolutely no reason, is a perfectly normal greeting, but is only allowed if they walk directly in-front of you.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Getting through life takes balls.
  • It's OK to show other people my balls in a public setting.
    When you see a stranger. You should whip out your balls.
  • edited March 2011
    Have your balls on display at all times (Pokewalker.).

It is possible to use fighting moves against an assailant who's body consists mostly of magma.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • "My daughter watches Pokemon, so I've been studying it a bit. Pokemon is legitimized dog fighting." - Brian Dunning.
  • "My daughter watches Pokemon, so I've been studying it a bit. Pokemon is legitimized dog fighting." - Brian Dunning.
    I also saw that on Twitter. I wanted to be a dick and say "You're only about 12 year late to that realization, LOL".
  • Inter-species reproduction works.
    One of the largest Pokemon can mate with the one of the smallest. In other words, hot Skitty on Wailord action:
  • I also saw that on Twitter. I wanted to be a dick and say "You're only about 12 year late to that realization, LOL".
    Well, I'm even later.
  • I also saw that on Twitter. I wanted to be a dick and say "You're only about 12 year late to that realization, LOL".
    Well, I'm even later.
    Forgive me, Just being an ass.