This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dragon Age II

dsfdsf
edited March 2011 in Video Games
I likes it!

Comments

• Good to know. Thanks for keeping me informed.
  • I call shenanigans, no way anyone could like a sequel to a popular video-game.
  • I won't be able to play it until the summer...Looking forward to it, though!
  • I ran out of steam in the first one when I got to The Fade sequence (Dave Riley adequately expresses my feelings toward that section in Fast Karate #438), and haven't felt particularly motivated to pick back up.
  • Mass Effect 2 was awesome, is it anything like Mass Effect 2?
  • I likes it!
  • I ran out of steam in the first one when I got to The Fade sequence (Dave Riley adequately expresses my feelings toward that section in Fast Karate #438), and haven't felt particularly motivated to pick back up.
    I also hate that section, but I loved the game too much to stop.
  • Mass Effect 2 was awesome, is it anything like Mass Effect 2?
    I've only played about 2 hours or so so far, but I'd say it's basically between DA:O and ME2.
  • btw i r so =j fucking dribnk an d j drazgin age 2 is great whe drunk ... my milk shake bruing all the girls to teh yard.
  • Dear lord.
  • btw i r so =j fucking dribnk an d j drazgin age 2 is great whe drunk ... my milk shake bruing all the girls to teh yard.
    ...Joe? Is that you?
    ...Joe? Is that you?
    For a moment I was confused if I had somehow written that.
  • Warning: There have been reports of SecureROM infection in DA2, even the steam versions. This despite explicit statements by EA that there would be no SecureROM.
  • Darn, if only I got it on the 360. Oh wait. I did. XD
  • Oh, you can get lots of extra equipment for DA2 by signing up and playing the Facebook game they have going. If you friend people and they join, you can use their characters to help you fight, and vice versa.
  • you can get lots of extra equipment for DA2 by signing up and playing the Facebook game they have going. If you friend people and they join, you can use their characters to help you fight, and vice versa.
    Ahhh, farmville bullshit invading what would otherwise be a nice single-player game.
  • you can get lots of extra equipment for DA2 by signing up and playing the Facebook game they have going. If you friend people and they join, you can use their characters to help you fight, and vice versa.
    Ahhh, farmville bullshit invading what would otherwise be a nice single-player game.
    It's a nice bonus for people who play that. It's just random accessories that are only slightly helpful. I would have more of a problem with the sheer amount of other DLC items you could get by pre-ordering, pre-ordering early and other stuff than the Facebook stuff. At least that's rewarding you for playing a game. The other stuff is rather annoying.
  • All of it is annoying, but in a single-player game it's tolerable.
  • All of it is annoying, but in a single-player game it's tolerable.