This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Draw on websites with Goggles

edited March 2011 in Everything Else
I've had this bookmarlet for a while, but today I tried it on the forum. Someone drew a bunny on the forum.

To see it, use the bookmarlet on this page.

For once, the goggles, they do something!

Comments

• Aaaand there's a cock drawn on your post. Fifteen goddamn minutes, people.
  • edited March 2011
    It's fine. It was fun turning into a muppet.

EDIT: Someone massacred the bunny. I now wish I had said nothing.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • The bunny is now holding a penis instead of a carrot.
  • edited March 2011
    One of the first things I did was check out Google with Goggles. And of course:

My youtube frontpage also reads "Rainbowdash FTW" with Goggles on.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited March 2011
    Is anyone brave enough to find out what this has done to 4chan?
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • edited March 2011
    Well, Jason is THE MAN!
    Post edited by Brandewein on
  • edited March 2011
    Sigh. This makes me concerned that the setting in Dennou Coil would be much less of a great time than one might think.
    It would not be great if my everyday vision had stuff like SHIT NAZIS wherever I looked.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • The reason you see ponies everywhere with goggles is because of this.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/03/goggles.html

The pony community comprises most of the goggles userbase. Don't falsely estimate the size of the pony community based on prevalence of ponies in goggles.
  • This makes me concerned that the setting in Dennou Coil would be much less of a great time than one might think.
    Ahh, but it would be a consensus-space, not a global space. Just as no one reads Twitter as a whole, but simply the feed of their collected followers, no one would view the shared data space as a whole, but only that of their collected circle of contacts.
  • Turn the internet into your bathroom stall wall!
  • As far as fun bookmarklets go, the Katamari one has been another one of my favourites.
  • As far as fun bookmarklets go, the Katamari one has been another one of my favourites.
    This is the best thing ever. Thank you.
  • Thank you for that. All my friends at a party are doing that, they called me up to sing the song down the phone to me.
  • My youtube frontpage also reads "Rainbowdash FTW" with Goggles on.
    I wrote that =P
  • edited March 2011
    So, am I right in surmising that Goggles can't differentiate between the threads in this forum because it sees all of them as http://forum.frontrowcrew.com/comments.php?
    That seems rather unfortunate.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
    This is the best thing ever. Thank you.
    Protip: Roll your Katamari on BoingBoing. Trust me.
  • Protip: Roll your Katamari on BoingBoing. Trust me.
    That's truly epic.