This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Let's Play Dwarven Zoning and Combat Simulator!

edited April 2011 in Video Games
Welcome to Sil Kador, a land lost in time!

The Great Council has demanded a mining expedition to take root in the southeast peninsula known as the Golden Continent. Truly, this land will provide us many fruits.

They've decided to send their finest dwarves, each one hand picked for their skills and training.

And so they struck the earth at this place now known as Roldethoddom...Anguishedcloistered.

Let us hope we prosper...

Comments

• What version and such and such?
  • What version and such and such?
    I'm using the Lazy Newb Pack.
  • I might actually be able to play DF2 with that setup. Looks good.
  • No tile set?
  • No tile set?
    Too casual.
  • There's a DF succession game on the forum and I'm not invited. That's OK, I guess...

(insert Arrested Development gif here)
  • Huh, I was actually just planning on playing the game by myself and posting here like a traditional let's play.
  • Oh, OK. I read your comment about wanting to do another succession game in the Currently Playing thread and assumed this was it. Muh bad.

BTW, totally up for a succession game.
  • Actually, I just realized something. I actually tried to play DF a couple months ago, but I stopped because configuring the initial loadout was a pain. In a succession game I can go not-first and it should be kinda ok.
  • Actually, I just realized something. I actually tried to play DF a couple months ago, but I stopped because configuring the initial loadout was a pain. In a succession game I can go not-first and it should be kinda ok.
    The Lazy Newb pack comes with four saved loadouts you can choose from and just play with.
    The Lazy Newb pack comes with four saved loadouts you can choose from and just play with.
    Or, just go with the default. It's really not that bad.
    I'm going to have to check this out.
  • No tile set?