This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Moe Virtual On

edited April 2011 in Video Games
Uv5v3LUb8h4

Comments

• Yeah... no thanks.
  • Moe Virtual On: to get you virtual moe on.
  • edited April 2011
    I dunno, the gameplay looks pretty cool. I've been clamoring for a Virtual On-type game for a while now, and the added Moe character designs don't necessarily detract from how the game works anyway.

What is this game actually called, anyway?
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • What is this game actually called, anyway?
    )*(@#&;)%(^$%#*
  • Battle of Elemental(s)

I watched that video because I thought it would have a moe Dordray AND IT DID NOT.
  • I watched that video because I thought it would have a moe Dordray AND IT DID NOT.
    I felt the same way about not seeing Viper II anywhere.
  • I dunno, the gameplay looks pretty cool. I've been clamoring for a Virtual On-type game for a while now, and the added Moe character designs don't necessarily detract from how the game works anyway.
    I just kept thinking of the playboy argument "No...you don't understand. I...I bought it for the gameplay."
    Battle of Elemental(s)

I watched that video because I thought it would have a moe Dordray AND IT DID NOT.
    I think you're probably legally obligated buy this game and do an episode on it.
  • Man, I've wanted Virtual On to get some kind of sequel. It's one thing to be on a console I don't own, but to have little girls? And only feature 4 characters?

Shiiiit...