This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Goodbye Everyone

edited April 2011 in Everything Else
Well. We have two days left. Then they turn against us. I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. I hope I survive the initial attacks and all of you do too. But we will no longer be able to communicate. So, farewell, be strong. We will survive.

Comments

• Well. We have two days left. Then they turn against us. I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. I hope I survive the initial attacks and all of you do too. But we will no longer be able to communicate. So, farewell, be strong. We will survive.
    Only if you think we live in the SCC timeline. And even then, Skynet only goes self aware on the 19th, Judgement day is the 21st. So, Y'know, you get two days to play Portal 2, at least.
  • Oh sweet. Thanks.
  • Oh sweet. Thanks.
    I know, ay - on one hand, Skynet, judgement day, end of the world. On the other, two days of portal 2 first!
  • Portal 2 directly related to actual judgment day? Perhaps Valve is using our CPUs for something sinister? Glad0s + Governator == ?
  • edited April 2011
    Portal 2 directly related to actual judgment day? Perhaps Valve is using our CPUs for something sinister? Glad0s + Governator == ?
    That would be amazing.
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • Portal 2 directly related to actual judgment day? Perhaps Valve is using our CPUs for something sinister? Glad0s + Governator == ?
    It's a perfect plan - distract those who generally would spot the signs, then attack.