This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Greatest Swordsman Who Ever Lived

edited September 2006 in Everything Else
For all of you not active on YouTube, I'd like to bring to your attention to The Greatest Swordsman Who Ever Lived.

This just might be awesome enough for Thing of the Day. Even though I'm not a fan of the general "story", the production value is very high for a project of this type.

Comments

• Thats nifty, but of course we all know that the greatest swordsman who ever lived was really Madmartigan.
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2008
    Thats nifty, but of course we all know that the greatest swordsman who ever lived was really Madmartigan.
    Not true, not true. The greatest swordsman who ever lived (whether he really did or not is entirely up to you) has and shall always be Miyamoto. Madmartigan is kinda creepy, but I think that´s just my disdain for Willow talking.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Thats nifty, but of course we all know that the greatest swordsman who ever lived was really Madmartigan.
    Not true, not true. The greatest swordsman who ever lived (whether he really did or not is entirely up to you) has and shall always be Miyamoto.
    No, the greatest swordsman ever is the Dread Pirate Roberts!
  • edited April 2008
    Thats nifty, but of course we all know that the greatest swordsman who ever lived was really Madmartigan.
    Not true, not true. The greatest swordsman who ever lived (whether he really did or not is entirely up to you) has and shall always be Miyamoto.
    No, the greatest swordsman ever is the Dread Pirate Roberts!
    Sephiroth beats all.
    Post edited by Solo on
  • No, the greatest swordsman ever is the Dread Pirate Roberts!
    Seconded.
  • Sephiroth beats all.
    Sephiroth really isn't that much of a swordsman, you never really see him use his sword at all in the game in any sort of swordfight. In the game, all he has going for him is magic and the fact that he can turn into a giant mutated angel-thing.
  • Sephiroth beats all.
    Sephiroth really isn't that much of a swordsman, you never really see him use his sword at all in the game in any sort of swordfight. In the game, all he has going for him is magic and the fact that he can turn into a giant mutated angel-thing.
    Don't forget about the awesome music too.
  • all he has going for him is magic and the fact that he can turn into a giant mutated angel-thingthat he is bishie and the fangirls and fanboys have fangasms all over him.
    Fixed it for you. :P
  • Now that's just mean. Sephiroth is so totally bad-ass. I'm sure you could come up with people who are far more so, but he's still bad-ass.