This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

That basketsball man Mr. Shaqs retires! MOVIE SEQUELS in works?

edited June 2011 in Everything Else
So that guy named Mr. Shaqs that plays the Basketsball is going to retire! Are we finally going to end the 15 year wait for a sequel to Kazaam? Maybe a Steel 2? Ohhh if they make an Justice League movie he can be in it!

Comments

• FIRST

Shaq is awesome.
  • I predict Barkley Shut Up and Jam 3: The Shaq Attacks
  • Is that the one where Barkley does the Chaos Dunk and causes the apocalypse?
  • edited June 2011
    I like the scene in Kazaam where he takes that arab mob boss, rolls him up into a basket ball, then slam dunks him into a garbage chute.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    No, that's Tales of Game's Presents Chef Boyardee's Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa.
  • Super serious, I would watch the hell out of a Steel 2.
  • Let us not forget his cameo appearance in Good Burger, Home of the Good Burger may I take your order?
    No, that's Tales of Game's Presents Chef Boyardee's Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa.
    No the Chaos dunk happened before that game. Barkley Shut Up and Jam 3: The Shaq Attacks might act as a prequel to Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1.
  • No the Chaos dunk happened before that game. Barkley Shut Up and Jam 3: The Shaq Attacks might act as a prequel to Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1.
    Ah but... if I recall, there was more than one Chaos Dunk. Though only from word-of-mouth.
  • I'll watch Space Jam 2 with him replacing Michael Jordan.
  • The world cannot take another Kazaam movie. Did it not suffer enough from the first one?
  • We need a second to make up for the first. I hear Bret Ratner is going to direct. Nipples on the genie costume.
  • Whatever movies this results in, I'm just hoping they receive faithful video game adaptations...