This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Welcome To This World

edited June 2011 in Everything Else
First downtime at a computer in about two days because somebody decided they needed to come out two weeks early:
It was worth it.

Comments

• Congratulations.
  • D'awwwwwww!
  • Welcome, adorable babby!
  • D'awwwwwww!
    Seconding this! Congrats on the new babby!
  • What's his/her name? Also, ZOMYGOD SO CUTE LOOK AT THAT WITTLE FACE!!!
  • Welcome to fatherhood!
  • That's amazingly adorable. Congrats!
  • Hello, baby. It's going to be a good year.
  • edited June 2011
    Man, Minutes old, and you already got a sweet hat, and managed to get yourself born to a damned fine pair of people. Good work, baby, you've done well.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Congratulations, Matt! And welcome, baby!
  • Hello world;
  • Hooray for baby! Does he/she have a name?
  • Congratulations
  • Congrats!
  • Hooray for baby! Does he/she have a name?
  • Good game, Matt!
  • Congrats and Happy Fathers Day!
  • Well done!
  • Congrats and Happy Fathers Day!
  • Thanks for all of the congrats! Fathers day is a treat this year. For those who asked, her name is Sarah Grace Morgan.

Now it's time to make those important parenting decisions such as Original Trilogy and 8-bit games first.
  • Thanks for all of the congrats! Fathers day is a treat this year. For those who asked, her name is Sarah Grace Morgan.

Now it's time to make those important parenting decisions such as Original Trilogy and 8-bit games first.
    Get her in on good cartoons early too. Looney Toons instead of Spongebob and all that.
  • Congo-rats, dude! I'm sure you'll raise her well.
  • edited June 2011
    Don't forget LEGO and/or Erector sets.

EDIT: Also, congrats and so on.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Don't forget LEGO and/or Erector sets.
    Hells yes.
    AHEM
    Old Man Rubin may have trolled pretty weakly here, but his point is not without merit. New parents must be self-aware to prevent themselves from only talking about babies. Therefore I am adopting the following naming convention for baby-related discussions. Whenever babies would be mentioned, such as "I haven't seen this movie/played this game/can't attend this con/etc. because of baby related stuff," I will substitute "baby related stuff" with "playing Sims 4" or "reading Spawn."