This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Minecraft Server: Quadrus

2»

Comments

• Get clever with antifreeze.
  • I am curious enough to participate. I request white listing. Minecraft name is the same as the one I have here but with no spaces
  • Wait is this back online?

It got chilly enough for me to use my desktop computer again.
  • No, the server will stay down until I feel like playing again in a time when there is demand from the forum... likely a week or so after the adventure update is released. Maybe.
  • Anyone can make a server, Jason doesn't have magic minecraft server powers.
  • Anyone can make a server, Jason doesn't have magic minecraft server powers.
    DON'T BREAK THE ILLUSION. I'M MEEEELTTIIIIIINNNNGG.
  • I would do so, but currently do not have the internet capability to sustain one.
  • edited July 2011
    Anyone can make a server, Jason doesn't have magic minecraft server powers.
    But Jason is the right and proper elected FRC Minister of Minecraft. To run such a rogue server would be quite traitorous indeed!

If someone did want to rebel, where does Jason get maps like Sphericus and Quadrus from? Man, I don't even know the terminology Minecraft uses. "maps"?

I don't think I actually want to run a server myself (my VPS probably wouldn't handle it well). Also, things like DF and MC last me like two weeks at a time while I explore all the new stuff added, but ultimately I run out of things to do that feel interesting and stop playing for a number of months.
    Post edited by Byron on
  • If someone did want to rebel, where does Jason get maps like Sphericus and Quadrus from? Man, I don't even know the terminology Minecraft uses. "maps"?
    The server software, whether you use Notch's vanilla software or a mod wrapper like Bukkit, will generate a map for everyone to play with. Certain plugins will allow you to change the way that landscape is generated (whether it's flat, floating islands, glass domes, etc.).
  • Lies! We all know it's your secret magicks!
  • ISP y u no give me upload over 50kb/s?! These 1.6GB of photos (14 Megapickle Cameras are problematic sometimes.) aren't going to upload themselves!
  • BTW, does anyone know of mods that give crazy powers in single player mode? I really want to reconstruct my mountain fortress, but it would literally take forever in single player mode.
  • BTW, does anyone know of mods that give crazy powers in single player mode? I really want to reconstruct my mountain fortress, but it would literally take forever in single player mode.
    WorldEdit is for both SMP and single-player. Inventory editors are your friends.
  • edited July 2011
    WorldEdit is for both SMP and single-player. Inventory editors are your friends.
    True shit - while I like building by hand, there's not reason I can't just get more materiel if I run out. Also, I don't think that giant cube of lava hovering in the sky of my single player game is exactly all natural.
    Post edited by Churba on