This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Nyan Cat Thread

Comments

• The original and new version would both work on me.

• edited August 2011
    The Jacksnyan 5 video is on the front page of Buzzfeed right now if you scroll down. Here's the post.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • .,__,.........,__,....... ______
    `·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯..|::::::/\:_|/\
    `·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯<|::::::( ◉ ω◉)
    -........--""-.......--"""u"'''''''''''u''''''''u

It doesn't look right if I use the code tags.
  • Nyan Cat Vs Tacnayn: The Cosplay

• Project complete! Nyan cat cross-stitch for my iPhone case!

• edited August 2011
    Project complete! Nyan cat cross-stitch for my iPhone case!
    +20 Nyanscore
    Post edited by WindUpBird on

needs blue sky and stars <_
  • needs blue sky and stars <_<</p>
    I know. They didn't have any dark blue cases. I was thinking about adding stars or perhaps covering the background with all blue, but that will take a lot longer. I'm happy with it for now.
  • needs blue sky and stars <_<</p>
    I know. They didn't have any dark blue cases. I was thinking about adding stars or perhaps covering the background with all blue, but that will take a lot longer. I'm happy with it for now.
    It's awesome as it is as well.
  • I just realized that I'm also doing this for the people that I'm taking a picture of. While I take their picture, they get to see Nyan cat, which gives them a natural smile for a better picture!
  • I likea the nyan phone! How would it look with blue sky and twinkling stars? Would it obscure the nyan?
  • I likea the nyan phone! How would it look with blue sky and twinkling stars? Would it obscure the nyan?
    Well the sky blue wouldn't be appropriate. I think I will use a dark blue color. I'll probably start working on it today and perhaps throughout PAX if I'm not done by then. I know it would look really well if I added the background. Black is so boring.
  • .,__,.........,__,....... ______
    `·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯..|::::::/\:_|/\
    `·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯<|::::::( ◉ ω◉)
    -........--""-.......--"""u"'''''''''''u''''''''u

It doesn't look right if I use the code tags.</p>
    Oh man, this looked totally fine on my computer, but now that I'm browsing with my phone it is the scariest thing I have ever seen.
  • Nyan cast!

Nyan suspenders!!

• Nyan braces are actually nayn guitar straps. Have we seen a nyan guitar yet?
  • edited August 2011
    see Nyan cat, which gives them a natural smile for a better picture!
    I just want to say that this could be actual Engrish ad copy for a Japanese product.
    Nyan braces are actually nayn guitar straps. Have we seen a nyan guitar yet?
    Oh my god. Rainbow fretboard. Nyancat body.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited August 2011
    I just want to say that this could be actual Engrish ad copy for a Japanese product.
    I'm 1/8th Nihonjin, so this is ok.
    Oh my god. Rainbow fretboard. Nyancat body.
    I would like to see this.
    Also:

Post edited by Rochelle on
    You know Scott, they do have a light blue case. I bet that would look awesome with a certain cutie mark of a cloud with a multi-colored lightning bolt coming out of it. ^___~

Just a thought.

• Every time I read this thread I feel like eating a Poptart.
  • I want to make Nyan Cat toilet paper where the entire roll is a rainbow stripe and the last square is a print of the cat itself.
  • I want to work at this office.

• I want to work at this office.

• I finished adding all that extra background junk to my iPhone case.

• edited August 2011
    Nyan-cat can't be happy all the time.
    Sometimes... just sometimes... when the cries of unfed children and the sounds of strife among friends penetrate into space, when the sadness of the world becomes too much, Nyan-cat comes back down from his happiness fueled trek across the stars and forces himself to face the world's harshest truths.
    It's then when he becomes Noir-cat.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Ocarina + Nyan cat = HOLY SHIT!

• I love docjazz4. He's an ocarina wizard.

So, story time! The other day I slept in a little later than I wanted to and was going to be late for work, so I just grabbed a Pop-Tart for breakfast. There were two in the packet, so I left one on the counter and figured I'd just eat it when I get back as a snack. When I got home I forgot about it, and then a few hours later one of my roommates asked why a Pop-Tart was on the counter. I realized I had left it there and needed an explanation besides "I just forgot." Thinking quickly, I grabbed a dry erase marker from the refrigerator and drew on the napkin I had left the Pop-Tart on. Now, I said, it wasn't just a Pop-Tart, it was a piece of art.
    Then I ate it.