This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Stand-up Comedy and Striptease Show Thursday, August 25th

Hi.

If anybody is interested or around, I'm doing a stand-up show with a couple other niche comedians THURSDAY, AUGUST 25TH at the DROM Lounge. Remember the DROM Lounge? I went back there with the Promise Sisters and Reni Mimura. Remember when I went there with Reni and stripped down to the Sailor Moon outfit? Again? Well I'm not gonna do that this time, but there WILL be burlesque geek girls backstage with me, and if you're good I'll let you touch one of them.

I'm excited.

I'll be performing alongside Angry Bob, Juliet Jeske, Sparky Draconis, and those naughty girls from Geek Girls Productions. If you like nudity, whiskey, comedy and style, the DROM Lounge exists in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, where the hipsters gather for their daily beatings from cool people like us. Cheaper tickets if you advance, I think they're doing meals and drinks rather than a mosh pit this time.

Get naked.

Comments

• nudity, whiskey, comedy and style
    Man, I happen to like all of those... if only I wasn't getting married the week after.... hmmmmmm.
  • I would actually go to this, but I'll already be on a plane to PAX, if not actually in Seattle, at that time.
  • What Scott said, except replace "Plane to PAX" with "On the other side of the planet."
  • "I can't believe you like money too"