This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Random .gif Thread

Comments

I don't know what is weirder: that the octopus lady's breasts can be used as juicers, or the orgasmic look on her face as she does it.
    Bun-anana!
    I think I found the thing that has become the thing that will make me laugh uncontrollably. This is to me what Congo rats is to Nine.

I don't know what is weirder: that the octopus lady's breasts can be used as juicers, or the orgasmic look on her face as she does it.
    Wait until you see the full thing.
  • Why did Orangina hire furries to make their commercials?
  • Whelp I'm going to go drink some bleach now.
  • Whelp I'm going to go drink some bleach now.
    Oh whatever. I prefer something well done like that ad to, say, anything I've had to watch on Crunchyroll. ;^)

• I think that's a really good advert. It's obviously meant to be disturbing, or at least appeal to "niche" tastes. I find it disturbing, but also very entertaining.
  • edited August 2012
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Its unsettling to an odd degree. I could nto pin it down its like looking at a painting that you know to be wrong yet can not exactly say what it is. I know theres far worse stuff out there but I think part of it could be its realism. That and a bear and a deer would never get it on!
  • I think the bear looks pretty cool. All the tits on random animals is pretty awful though.
  • Have you seen the one with the gay puma?
  • Wait are those peacocks in drag, or peahens with strap on plumage?
  • edited August 2012
    It's the necks that get me more than anything.
    imageZelda in 1080p is odd.

And then I found:
    Have you seen the one with the gay puma?
    1:20 on the second video.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Zelda should never be presented in 1080p. High resolution on games not intended for it is pointless and ruins the aesthetic.
  • This makes me think of American Gods.

• From Fandomsandwich on tumblr.

• edited August 2012
    .jpg
    >:/
    Post edited by Sail on
  • It shoud say, "Sorry, this hot-linked image is restricted to 1GB of bandwidth, perhaps you need to use imgur? http://www.imgur.com"
  • edited August 2012
    The most powerful weapon a Gundam has is its kick.

Post edited by Banta on
  • I saw that otter .gif earlier and my god it is one of the most stupidly cute things I've ever seen.
  • edited August 2012
    I saw that otter .gif earlier and my god it is one of the most stupidly cute things I've ever seen.
    Hehe. Those are the otters at the zoo near me. :3

They are so fun to watch. I can watch them for hours.

Edit:

More of those otters from Point Defiance Zoo:

Post edited by Rochelle on