This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Random .gif Thread

Comments

• Only this weekend did I finally learn who Keith Apicary was because of his PAX antics. But now that I know who he is, I realize that I HAVE seen him before, such as in that video. Now my question is, why does a guy who does funny dancing videos have anything to do with PAX?
    He took off his pants and danced on stage in his underwear in the middle of the Rooster Teeth panel.
    I heard that he danced in his underwear. I didn't hear it was the Rooster Teeth panel. Did Rooster Teeth invite him, or did he just run up there?
  • AmpAmp
    edited April 2012
    From what I could tell from the videos that are kicking around he came up to thank them for mentioning him in their podcast. From there it seemed the next logical step to strip down to his kecks and go to town. To quote Gus "I have no fucking idea what just happened".
    Post edited by Amp on
  • edited April 2012
    He was not invited - He crashed the panel in the same way he crashed the G4 panel last year (which he was also kicked out for). Barnatt does a Sacha Baron Cohen-style schtick where he is "Keith Apicary," essentially a video game nerd who has the social skills of a seven-year-old. He has a show on GameTrailers called "Talking Classics" where he posts his videos. He has a pretty big fan following, but he's been using that at PAX as a free pass to perform various feats of dickery in the name of "comedy."
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • edited April 2012
    This needs to be captioned "Haters Gonna Hate".

Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • Oh yeah, I remember those things. It's like two tables for the price of five.
  • Oh yeah, I remember those things. It's like two tables for the price of five.
  • There is a story behind this image. It's a purposefully machination of horrible Photoshops between Chase (particulates), Karl (heavycruiserlost), & Sean (Squadronroe) on FB.

I decided to add something to it to make it a fun animation. I would added more frames for movement, but I want to go play games now.

• I'm not sure how climbing this way is easier, but.. Here ya go:
    A man climbing a wall... Like a bauss
  • edited April 2012

Post edited by Coldguy on
  • edited April 2012

Post edited by Sail on
    this is a surprisingly enjoyable converse to the lion wants to "play" (eat baby).
  • edited April 2012
    imageimageimage
    Post edited by Omnutia on

• I found Rym