This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So I guess it is the Emmys. Does anypony care?

2»

Comments

• Oh man I really want to do a FRC pony awards show now.
  • edited September 2011
    Oh man I really want to do a FRC pony awards show now.
    Okay, I know y'all like the ponies, but really? Fucking really? That's an enormous fucking circle-jerk even by the standard of this forum.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Okay maybe it is too much. My brain is full of ponies right now. I gotta rein it back.

Heh heh, rein. Pony jokes.
  • Okay maybe it is too much. My brain is full of ponies right now. I gotta rein it back.

At least you're not one of those bronies that bitches about MLP not getting a daytime Emmy, despite the fact that it's ineligible for a daytime Emmy nomination, because for a start, it airs in the morning on a Saturday.

That's right, they're bitching about MLP not getting awards that it is literally against the rules for it to be nominated for.
  • Wow, really? I guess there is such a thing as too much pony...
  • Wow, really? I guess there is such a thing as too much pony...
    There absolutely is too much pony. That point is far short of those jackasses.

At least you're not one of those bronies that bitches about MLP not getting a daytime Emmy, despite the fact that it's ineligible for a daytime Emmy nomination, because for a start, it airs in the morning on a Saturday.

That's right, they're bitching about MLP not getting awards that it is literally against the rules for it to be nominated for.
    But is it based on when it was aired at the time or when it is being aired now? The previous time slot was 1:00 PM on Fridays, it's been moved for season 2. Does the change in schedule make it illegible?
  • edited September 2011
    Just wanna comment on how much I love being on a forum where we can have a topic with "anypony" in the title and nopony bats an eye.
    I won't lie, it made me want to stab a small horse.
    Ponies are a respectable breed. Genghis Khan rode a pony.
    Motherfucker, Ghengis Khan did not self-identify as an anthropomorphized fanboy of his motherfucking pony, god damn it.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • edited September 2011
    But is it based on when it was aired at the time or when it is being aired now? The previous time slot was 1:00 PM on Fridays, it's been moved for season 2. Does the change in schedule make it illegible?
    It also wasn't airing during the correct nomination period - if the season ends during that period, it's not eligible, to the best of my knowledge - just bad timing, there. Also, they do kinda have to apply in the first place, and I don't know enough of the production details to know if they qualify on that score, since there are a number of rules there as well.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • But is it based on when it was aired at the time or when it is being aired now? The previous time slot was 1:00 PM on Fridays, it's been moved for season 2. Does the change in schedule make it illegible?
    It also wasn't airing during the correct nomination period - if the season ends during that period, it's not eligible, to the best of my knowledge - just bad timing, there. Also, they do kinda have to apply in the first place, and I don't know enough of the production details to know if they qualify on that score, since there are a number of rules there as well.
    I did no research and no complaining, I was just speculating.

Just wanna comment on how much I love being on a forum where we can have a topic with "anypony" in the title and nopony bats an eye.
    I won't lie, it made me want to stab a small horse.
    Ponies are a respectable breed. Genghis Khan rode a pony.
    Motherfucker, Ghengis Khan did not self-identify as an anthropomorphized fanboy of his motherfucking pony, god damn it.
    Guys, I think Gunter's been hacked. Up until now his avatar was Big Mac, and now this.
  • I did no research and no complaining, I was just speculating.
    Nah, it's cool, I'm just providing additional information for your consumption, I ain't grousing on you.
  • Guys, I think Gunter's been hacked. Up until now his avatar was Big Mac, and now this.
    I like Big Macintosh, I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I've even enjoyed a few of the millions of (mostly pointless and terrible) pony mashups. On the other hand I have never finished the series, nor do I want to, and I have never referred to myself or anyone else as a damn brony. Not that I'm foaming-at-the-mouth furious about this, but It's really satisfying to take this perplexing, cutesy fandom and piss on it now and then.
    Okay, I know y'all like the ponies, but really? Fucking really? That's an enormous fucking circle-jerk even by the standard of this forum.
    The only thing sadder than a circle jerk. A circle jerk over Skype.
    The only thing sadder than a circle jerk. A circle jerk over Skype. chat roulette