This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite SEGA game

2»

Comments

• Get the hell off my internets.
    I never really liked the old Sonic games either.
    Get the hell off my internets.
  • Sonic 2
    Sonic 3
    Sonic and Knuckles
    Rocket Knight Adventures
    Dinosaurs For Hire
    Vectorman
    Vectorman 2
    Virtua Tennis
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2008
    Get the hell off my internets.
    I never really liked the old Sonic games either.
    Get thehelloff my internets.
    How can you like Sonic 2 for the Game Gear!? It's virtually unplayable and way too difficult for any kid to play by himself. So get the fuck off my internets!
    Crystal Warriors (Game Gear)
    cough -fireemblemclone- cough
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Rocket Knight Adventures
    Rocket Knight Adventures was a great game, on paper. I like the idea of the game a lot. In reality, it's not so great.
  • How can you like Sonic 2 for the Game Gear!? It's virtually unplayable andwaytoo difficult for any kid to play by himself. So get thefuckoff my internets!
    When did I say I liked Sonic 2 for the Game Gear?
  • I'm a little disappointed I'm the first person to mention Skies of Arcadia.
  • Phantasy Star 4
    Shinning Force 2
    Comic Zone
    Maximum Carnage
  • edited September 2008
    Rocket Knight Adventures
    Rocket Knight Adventures was a great game, on paper. I like the idea of the game a lot. In reality, it's not so great.
    Yeah, it can get kind of hectic but I like a challenge sometimes.
    Post edited by jordanr64 on
  • edited September 2008

Maximum Carnage
    I believe this was also for the SNES. By Acclaim I believe. I'm surprised I remembered that.

No one has said Virtual On? Or any of the Virtua Fighters? Fine. Then I will be the one to say I loved Virtual On and Virtua Fighter 2. The provided me with hours of entertainment.
    Post edited by ColombianShadow on
  • edited September 2008
    Maximum Carnage: I believe this was also for the SNES. By Acclaim I believe. I'm surprised I remembered that.
    I have owned and beaten both versions. I love that game.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • No one has said Virtual On? Or any of the Virtua Fighters? Fine. Then I will be the one to say I loved Virtual On and Virtua Fighter 2. The provided me with hours of entertainment.
    Virtua Racing is better than most racing games today. I think only Initial D can compare. Of course, IIRC, Initial D is also on the SEGA platform. Also Out Run. Daytona USA is also SEGA. Really, SEGA is the king of racing games, but people don't realize it. Forza, Gran Turismo, and others, can't hold a candle.
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2008
    How can you like Sonic 2 for the Game Gear!? It's virtually unplayable andwaytoo difficult for any kid to play by himself. So get thefuckoff my internets!
    When did I say I liked Sonic 2 for the Game Gear?
    Well didn't you say "get the hell off my internets" because you liked it or something? I really don't know what that means because I only go on the internet some of the time and am not privy to all these fads/memes that come around.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Well didn't you say "get the hell off my internets" because you liked it or something? I really don't know what that means because I only go on the internet some of the time and am not privy to all these fads/memes that come around.
    Sonic 2 is a fantastic game, but where did I say I liked some Game Gear version? Don't strawman.
  • Well talk about an impulse buy, I stopped at my local mom and pop used game store to pick up a new power cable for my Dreamcast and I ended up buying a Sega Genesis with 5 games.
  • All the Sonic's including Sonic and Knuckles.

Also I must say that Sonic was my gaming hero of choice instead of Mario. Sure I had both the Nintendo, and the Super Nintendo but I was fortunate enough to have an older brother who had the Sega (And was not into video games =D).

• Chu Chu Rocketto nezumi o tasukero!
    Chu Chu Rocketto neko wa kowai!
    Chu Chu Rocketto rocketto sugoi!
    TSUBABABABA!!