This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

CHALLENGE!!!

edited October 2011 in Everything Else
So, challenge people to do things.. DO IT!

SONIC YOU HAVE DISPLAYED MAD AUDIO SKILLZ! I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE THE VOCALS FROM EQUESTRIA GIRLS AND MAKE A MASH UP!!!!

Comments

• Do we challenge specific people to do specific things, or do we ask the next poster to do something (like mashing up a pony video) and then they have a go, because they put something up? (y'know, lke they do in regular forums, but with more banal things...)
  • Challenge anyone you want. But do not be ridiculous. Know that person's skill set and challenge them something reasonable.
  • I challenge everyone to give me lots of money ;D
  • Instead of challenging others, why don't you challenge yourself and learn how to do it instead of being a consumer?
  • edited October 2011
    SONIC YOU HAVE DISPLAYED MAD AUDIO SKILLZ! I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE THE VOCALS FROM EQUESTRIA GIRLS AND MAKE A MASH UP!!!!
    Um, sorry dude, but that's not exactly my forte'. That's more along Sail's alley. Anything I would make would come out pretty shitty. However, I'd be more than happy to do a dramatic reading of a fanfiction or something. Maybe something like this?

What exactly drove you to challenge me to a remix anyway?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Maybe something like this?
    a. That didn't need to be a video (not so much worried about bandwidth here, more that this makes it harder to listen on a portable device)
    b. what is that from?
  • I made that for a friend of mine who wrote that particular story. There is no central link to his stories, but this page has them on it. It's called "Yellowstone". Or you can search for my name on the page and look at theone directly under it.