This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hilarious FPS killcams

edited December 2011 in Video Games
One of the things I love most about FPSes is the weird moments you sometimes manage to catch the perfect screenshot of. Such as this happy young sniper:

Anyone got any other good ones (C'mon will I know you have a few good ones, at least)

Comments

• Is that an arrow sticking out of his crotch, or is he just happy to see you dead?
  • Is that an arrow sticking out of his crotch, or is he just happy to see you dead?
    Probably both. I mean, it is Degroot.
  • Churba, that's no deathcam, that's Spy's and Medic's yoga-time.
  • Man, I should start up the TF2 server again and we should all have some appointment TF2.
  • After Magfest, I'll update everything and get it running again. January should be a pretty slow time, socially, so we should be able to get something together easily, he said, waiting for the other shoe to drop. :3
  • Hey, I'm into it. It was good fun, the last time.
  • I'll play.

Form up scrims based on who's available, gloat in the forum the next day.

No items, fox only, final destination. ;^)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not going to try to do predetermined teams and super orginization like last time, though. It'll just be "Whoever shows up gets autobalanced on to whatever team, and we shoot bullets from our guns to kill the other people".
    I'll play.

Form up scrims based on who's available, gloat in the forum the next day.

Like you did last time? :P
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Fox only? I'll play some TF2, about time I dusted it off.
  • Fox only?
  • edited December 2011
    Nah man, Randomiser mod is where it's at.

Post edited by Churba on
  • I'm in. Name a time; name a place.
  • edited December 2011

Although most of my TF2 screenshots look like this:
    Post edited by P_TOG on
  • Man, I should start up the TF2 server again and we should all have some appointment TF2.
    I'm game. Prob get my ass handed to me though.
  • Can I play too? I am pretty terrible, but I play an okay Pyro at work.
  • No. I refuse to allow people who think they suck, and are noobs. Noobs are killing this game. I, personally, have a 3,000:1 kill:death ratio, and anything lower than that is unacceptable. My hair is on. freaking. fire.

:3
  • I'll play, I'll play!
  • I will gladly join.
  • No. I refuse to allow people who think they suck, and are noobs. Noobs are killing this game. I, personally, have a 3,000:1 kill:death ratio, and anything lower than that is unacceptable. My hair is on. freaking. fire.

:3
  • Can I play too? I am pretty terrible, but I play an okay Pyro at work.
    Of course! We'd love to have you along.

• I'm in. My scout-ness and sniperbility is funktastic.
  • Do I even have to say at this point, that I'm totally willing to come and shoot/slice my way though you all. (Expect those of you who are better than me. Or in my team.)
  • I hope you're all well and fully braced to get more dakka than your bodies have room for.

Also, I'm going to formally propose that this not be any sort of formal tournament scrim and just be Organized Friendly Fun Times.
  • edited January 2012
    Forgot to take some death cams but this map created a lot of them.

koth_saw_final
    Post edited by Alan on