This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Jersey Shore cancelled.

edited August 2012 in Movies
Everyone's favorite TV punching bag bites the dust.

Comments

• Not that I give a shit one way or another, but the Reddit comments said that they all have spin-off shows now anyway, so it doesn't matter.
  • I don't think anyone cares, and if they did, I'd say "to each his own".
  • edited August 2012
    BRING OUT THE MUNCHKINS, WHORES, AND MUNCHKIN WHORES! WE MUST CELEBRATE!
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • I'm glad it's gone because now people will stop complaining about it. I've never actually met a fan of the show. Everything I know about it comes from people on the Internet complaining.
  • edited August 2012
    Everything I know about it comes from people on the Internet complaining.
    YEP.
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • BRING OUT THE MUNCHKINS, WHORES, AND MUNCHKIN WHORES! WE MUST CELEBRATE!
    RUMS, ALES, AND CIDERS FOR ALL!
  • My crazy bitch of a former roommate was a fan of the show. I guess it's what she aspired to.
  • Finally, the most decadent and vapid show on television is gone. I'm just wondering what the next one will be? Those shows are like black flies: if one gets swatted; countless others will replace it.
  • edited August 2012
    I don't think anyone cares, and if they did, I'd say "to each his own".
    You're a chiller bro than I.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • I only knew about Jersey Shore when South Park did an episode about it.
  • My old roommates and I got drunk and watched it once, just to see what it was like. It was a train wreck; terrible and tragic, but inexplicably drawing your gaze.
  • Im happy for you guys but its spread like a fucking plague to the UK. Trust me some of the imitation shows that have been green lite are dire. Theres one about people from the Welsh vallies, the vallies! Nothing happens there save for rampent alcoholism and incest.
  • And now America will focus on Honey Boo Boo.
  • Im happy for you guys but its spread like a fucking plague to the UK. Trust me some of the imitation shows that have been green lite are dire. Theres one about people from the Welsh vallies, the vallies! Nothing happens there save for rampent alcoholism and incest.
    The Chav shore?

The Ibiza shore?

• My Beautiful Bogan Backyard.
  • edited September 2012
    Finally, the most decadent and vapid show on television is gone. I'm just wondering what the next one will be? Those shows are like black flies: if one gets swatted; countless others will replace it.
    I thought Toddlers and Tiaras was still on the air?

Post edited by Matt on
  • edited September 2012
    I like how everyone in this thread is doing what they get angry at Scott for doing occasionally.

Well at lest what people get angry at him for doing. or thinking he does.
    Post edited by MATATAT on