This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Um, Guys... Pokemon MMO

Comments

• I've messed around with it a bit. Seems legit. 1st gen (plus 4 bonus 2nd gen and minus a couple random dudeguybros), the entirety of FR/LG, you can upgrade the graphics to HG/SS levels.
    Yeah.
    You can trade and battle with other players, you can run into wild Pokemon...
    Yeah.
  • The trailer makes it look way cluttered. The actual game doesn't have that many random players, does it?
  • Interesting to see they extract the assets from roms but they lose points for not having the server for download.
  • I will become instantly more interested when they have more than just Kanto to explore.
  • The first thing I thought of when the trailer shows how you can't walk through people, what's stopping you from just getting a big group of your friends and blocking a path?
  • edited October 2012
    There's a part in the trailer where a group seem to be trying to do just that. Could be hard to do it properly if they allow instance-switching.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited October 2012
    They patched that. Now you can walk through people.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Would have been better if you could push people out of the way with Pokemon battling.
  • Would have been better if you could push people out of the way with Pokemon battling.
    I was thinking that too.