This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Who wants a Planetside 2 Beta Key?

Step lively now. I have only one to give away.

Tell me why you want it.

Comments

• Because I'm writing a pen and paper RPG that serves a similar purpose to that of planescape/spelljammer in allowing characters to cross multiple different realms of existence and interact with the game in various ways.
  • edited October 2012
    I don't have one to give out right now, but like GTMR, I'm also in the beta and play when I can, so I'll fight along with y'all.

A group of us together may in fact be the most powerful fighting force on the planet. Compared to the usuals I've seen lately, who are as likely to shoot you as the enemy.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Well, as an avid MMO and FPS, I'd love to delve into a game that combines the two genres. I'm sure I'll get a huge kick out of playing Planetside 2.

That's my justification, and I'm sticking to it!
  • I want one because I want to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed kill...

...for Sturmgrenadier.
  • Alright, I also have a Beta Key to give out, now. Also, GTMR, Draw the damned thing.
  • I want a beta key because now you all have piqued my interest.
  • Fuck's sake Adam.

Also, WUB gets my key. Breakfast Club Bros and all that.
  • edited October 2012
    Oh, I already gave it to someone. :D
    Venture J was the lucky winner.
    If I get any more, I'll let you know.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • Yeah, I really appreciate that! I actually have friends in the Beta, so I can now finally join them! Woo hoo!
  • edited October 2012
    Aw, sweet as!

Also, you can find me in the Beta under my usual Psudonym. If you don't know what that is, then seriously, what the hell man. It's right at the top of this post. I'll happily play with y'all. I specialize in unconventional warfare, which is the cool-sounding way of saying that it's unconventional because I have no fucking idea what I'm doing.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • God damnit. I need to get me one of them thar Planetside 2 keys. I've put it off as long as I can, I've gotta play it.
  • Roe, try following their twitter. They give out keys like they're going out of style. If i get sent any more, I'll posy here again.
  • I grabbed one yesterday, thanks though.
  • I'd say "get ready for some awesome", but the latest patch broke the shit out of the game for me. : /
  • Well, 2 days ago. I spent the first day figuring out that Peerblock was wrecking the shit out of my connectivity.