This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I have business proposal for you kind sir!

2»

Comments

• Sorry to hijack but does anyone want to do this for me, except with weed instead of itunes gift cards??
    Only if I get a cut.
  • Thank you Ro!

Regarding the piracy issue: I think it is just a matter of where you draw the line. This is a legal way of obtaining content that is cheap enough, reliable, and fast enough; I usually get to watch, e.g., South Park the next day from when it comes out.

There are shows (cough Game of Thrones) where this is not the case...

Anyway, thanks again for the help, talk to you again in a few months :-).
  • Is there no better way than to use PayPal? Because fuck PayPal.
  • Is there no better way than to use PayPal? Because fuck PayPal.
  • I'm not saying PayPal is good. I still prefer not to use them. However...

1) I've never personally had a problem.

2) Supposedly there is a new guy in charge of PayPal, he knows all the bullshit about accounts getting locked down for no reason, and he is trying to right the ship. Supposedly.

If he does right the ship, PayPal will suddenly be the best because it has the most reliable infrastructure, and is the easiest to use for people all over.
  • I've personally had nothing but great experiences with Paypal and I use them constantly, although my volume in terms of dollars is pretty low.
  • Sorry to hijack but does anyone want to do this for me, except with weed instead of itunes gift cards??
    I can actually pretty easily get you some weed if you wanted, and actually mail it to you.

You'd get in trouble with the police, but no skin off my back.
  • Would it clear the post office even? Seriously, don't mail out our weed.
  • Would it clear the post office even? Seriously, don't mail out our weed.
    You'd drop it in a mailbox, so no harm done on my end...

I also don't think they check every package that comes by.
  • I know many people who have posted spliffs via Royal Mail with no problems at all. Don't put on a senders address, so nobody knows where it comes from. Receiving post with something illegal inside isn't against any laws. If the post office finds anything wrong I'd be surprised if they gave one shit.

Results in the USA may vary.
  • Having mailed weed (both sending and receiving) on a few occasions, I wouldn't recommend it. Sure, it's a fast and relatively safe delivery mechanism, but it's not worth the stress and uncertainty involved.

If you do decide to send strong-smelling substances in the mail, I recommend shrink wrap. Also, it'd probably be better to just buy it on Silk Road than risk a forumite getting in trouble with the law. (vendors on Silk Road, in my limited experience, are very professional)