This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Monaco Beta

edited December 2012 in Video Games
I got into the Monaco Beta, and I've been playing the online co-op. This game is so much cooler than I hoped it would be.

I can't post video, or tell you which console it will be on, but I can post screenshots!

Title Screen
Disguised as security guard
Hiding in a plant
Picking a lock
Post edited by lalanl on

Comments

• You lucky bastard.
  • Never before has the "Shut up and take my money!!" meme been more apt.
  • You lucky bastard.
    If you follow @monacoismine on Twitter, Andy announces events you can participate in to get into the game. I got in for being a "long time follower" but I'd like to think the picture I drew him of The Readhead seducing Harry Potter had something to do with it. ;)
    Never before has the "Shut up and take my money!!" meme been more apt.
    Haha!!
  • edited March 2013
    Monaco is finally being released in April. We should have a Monaco party. Haven't been this hyped in awhile.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited March 2013
    Finally! I've been excited since day 1.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Sirs do realise you can pre-order the Steam version on pocketwatchgames.com and get Monte Carlo - the original version with at least 2 player and a few bugs.

I'd like to thank sirs for pointing me in this direction years ago; if the original version is this good then the full game should be amazing.
  • Pre-order copy bought. Looking forward to committing grand larceny with you all. Feel free to add me on Steam. Joshbytes