This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Monday - When your Meat Dies

13»

Comments

• Hole Hawg in this case would probably be emacs (which ships with some crazy ass TeX/LaTeX macros out of the box and the ability to modify them/write your own as well) combined with straight TeX (LaTeX is just a bunch of TeX macros -- anything LaTeX can do, straight TeX can do with enough effort). :P
    Well, in that case the Hole Hawg of every computing task is x86-64 machine code ^_~
    The electron.
    The quantum fields.
    Time cube.
    The mind?
    My penis.
  • Hole Hawg in this case would probably be emacs (which ships with some crazy ass TeX/LaTeX macros out of the box and the ability to modify them/write your own as well) combined with straight TeX (LaTeX is just a bunch of TeX macros -- anything LaTeX can do, straight TeX can do with enough effort). :P
    Well, in that case the Hole Hawg of every computing task is x86-64 machine code ^_~
    The electron.
    The quantum fields.
    Time cube.
    The mind?
    My penis.
    They're all about the same size.

The electron.
    The quantum fields.
    Time cube.
    The mind?
    My penis.
    They're all about the same size.

• edited May 2013
    Deleted: missed new page.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Yeah, we've gone over this already.