This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

First U.S. treason charges in 50 years!

edited October 2006 in Politics
This guy was just charged with treason.

Comments

• You know, the things this guy has been saying aren't really much off from what some Christian evangelists spout. I'd be curious to see what actual evidence they have that he's done anything other than be a loud asshat.
  • edited October 2006
    The indictment has yet to be unsealed. Let's hold off judgment until we see what's in it.

I also don't see Christian evangelists assisting groups that have been formed to commit acts of terrorism against the United States. Last time I checked, this guy was charged with treason against the Untied States. IMHO, your comment regarding Christian evangelists was an opportunistic cheap shot and was somewhat offensive. (And no, I am not an evangelical Christian.)
    Post edited by Kilarney on
  • So far, the "assistance" he's offered seems to amount to words of encouragement.
  • So far, the "assistance" he's offered seems to amount to words of encouragement.
    See the first sentence in my most recent post. We don't know anything until the indictment is unsealed.
  • DId they say they don't even have him in custody and don't know where he is or did I misread the article?