This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Live at Anime Boston 2014

We are pleased to announce that we will be appearing live at Anime Boston 2014!

Fundamental Anime
Friday 02:00pm
Panel 309

Judge Anime By Its Cover
Friday 3:00pm
Panel C

The Secret Guide to Running Panels
Saturday noon
Panel 206

Not All Anime are What They Seem
Saturday 2:30pm
Panel 309

Source Link

Comments

• Sadly it appears that this year AB is not in the cards for me, have a nice time you guys.
  • Damn it! Who will we game with now? ;^)
  • edited February 2014
    Both Manime and Craziest Mecha Moments have been accepted for AB this year, again.

Other than that, Yuyuke and I will adopt our usual strategy of "Do our panels, then sit in Open Gaming until staffers have to drag us out by our hair".
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Come to think of it, AB is conveniently timed for my Spring Break this year, so if I can find a room I'll see you guys there.
  • Talk to Yuyuke. I'm not sure what he's doing for a room, because I'm rooming with my club.
  • My plan is to do our panels, walk through AA/Dealer's Room once, see the concerts, and otherwise play games and eat at expensive restaurants.
  • Out of curiousity, define expensive.

I still sometimes wonder how I was fortunate enough to have a seat at a table with Rym, Emily, Scott, Jeremy, Ro, and Timo. More than once.

Fuck, I really hope work gives me time off for Prime this year.
  • Dromaro said:

Out of curiousity, define expensive.

Just slightly more than what an average high schooler can afford with the money Mom gave them for the weekend.
  • Schedule has been updated. Scott has not given me the power to edit posts. So:

Fundamental Anime
    Friday 02:00pm
    Panel 309

The Secret Guide to Running Panels
    Saturday noon
    Panel 206

Not All Anime are What They Seem
    Saturday 2:30pm
    Panel 309

Judge Anime By Its Cover
    Saturday 7:30pm
    Panel Constitution

• Don't forget to stop by progops and say hi to me while you're there. :)
  • Don't forget to stop by progops and say hi to me while you're there. :)

Haha. Most definitely. ;^)

I'm taking on... additional... Enforcer duties at PAX East, so AB will be my only Boston con this year to be super sociable. =P

• I won't be at Anime Boston, but if you guys figure out dinner plans for Sunday, I can join you and say hi.
  • okeefe said:

I won't be at Anime Boston, but if you guys figure out dinner plans for Sunday, I can join you and say hi.

I do t think well be around for Sunday dinner. Contact us Friday or Saturday to alleviate your hungry condition.

• Apreche said:

okeefe said:

I won't be at Anime Boston, but if you guys figure out dinner plans for Sunday, I can join you and say hi.

I don't think we'll be around for Sunday dinner. Contact us Friday or Saturday to alleviate your hungry condition.
    Will do.
  • Considering going to AB as I have a place to crash in Boston and they appear to still have badges, but it depends how much homework I can finish this weekend.
  • Started the traditional GroupMe. Hit me up if you wanna be added.
  • Hook me up bro.
  • I need to look up my Group me info, but I will be there.
  • Hook me up too.
  • Does anyone know if they show all the AMVs in overflow, or just curated ones? I submitted one this year, and it didn't get into the finals, but I'd be happy to see it in overflow, especially if there's a barrier to entry to it.
  • The overflow shows everything (time permitting, and assuming it's not hentai or anything like that), if you're willing to sit through it. They get a lot of submissions.
  • I will be there Saturday and Sunday giving panels and probably not much else. If you can toss me on the groupme, I'll be down for some serious gaming.
  • Apreche said:

I don't think we'll be around for Sunday dinner. Contact us Friday or Saturday to alleviate your hungry condition.

I have plans for tonight, so I'll ping you guys Saturday. Welcome back to Boston!
  • Mr. Period's times for Judge Anime By Its Cover are wrong, but it's right in the link. Are you thinking dinner before or after that panel?