This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

4/20

I'll be celebrating by getting lost in newly green mountains of WNC with my harmonica, some bongos, a notebook, and hopefully some friends. Even if you don't smoke you should get in the spirit and do stoner things today.

Comments

• Playin' Netrunner. I don't think a stoned brain can run nets very well.
  • edited April 2014
    I've never run a net, but I'm consistently good at chess and Carcassone after indulging. Bud makes you feel weird, not stupid. Hell, just now I wrote a pretty solid lab report.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Happy Easter to you too...
  • Just make sure you're careful when you're injecting your marijuanas.

• edited April 2014
    Greg said:

Happy Easter to you too...

The other day some old guy gave me a King James copy of the new testament. In the spirit of the holiday I have been reading it and dog-earing everything that sounds funny out of context.

"Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep."
    Post edited by Walker on
  • So, I randomly got the urge to get high again after about three years.

Holy. Fuck.

I'm not sure if the edible was super potent or if I've become an ultra lightweight but either way, I was far higher than I ever remember being before.

It felt like my brain went into parallel processing mode. I could clearly think about numerous things at once. My perception of the passage time was also greatly slowed down. I swear, that day felt like one of my longest ever.

I don't have much desire to repeat that precise experience again so I need to either give away the 4 chocolate bars and 2 rice crispies I have left or hope they don't go bad for years.
  • edited April 2014
    Churba said:

[Yo dawg... Weed Video...]

That's sorely missing a final drop of the original "Smoke Weed Every Day" byte, just to close it out.
    Post edited by SWATrous on
  • edited April 2014
    Dromaro said:

So, I randomly got the urge to get high again after about three years.

Holy. Fuck.

I'm not sure if the edible was super potent or if I've become an ultra lightweight but either way, I was far higher than I ever remember being before.

It felt like my brain went into parallel processing mode. I could clearly think about numerous things at once. My perception of the passage time was also greatly slowed down. I swear, that day felt like one of my longest ever.

I don't have much desire to repeat that precise experience again so I need to either give away the 4 chocolate bars and 2 rice crispies I have left or hope they don't go bad for years.

The highest I've ever been is best described as a solipsistic epiphany. My perception of the outside world twisted around in so many ways that I became viscerally aware of the conduit between my mind and my environment. It was frightening, then confusing, then fascinating. I don't know if I'd like to do it again, but it taught me something cool about myself.

I don't post on this forum very often these days. That's mostly because I don't have time for video games or anime anymore, I don't know much about politics, and you guys don't talk about music much. But I still appreciate the average intellect on this forum, and that is why I post about drugs. THC, LSD, LSA, and psilocybin are, in my experience, joyful, enlightening and not terribly dangerous when used responsibly. With the right degree of intention and self-awareness they can make you a better person or, at least, make interesting things come out of your brain. I encourage all smart people to give them a try.
    Post edited by Walker on