This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Is it Possible to Get My Account Deleted?

I'm just wondering if I can have my account deleted. I no longer wish to participate in the forums since I do not feel the Front Row Crew Forum suits me. Thank you.

Comments

• Nope. There's no deleting. If you don't want to visit, nobody can make you.
  • You decided that after paragraphs and paragraphs in the anime discussion you started?

Weird, dude.
  • That's unfortunate, I kinda like having you around, you seem pretty alright. But if you're unhappy being here, not going to force the issue.
  • Maybe I'm just in one of those indecisive moments. I remember I constantly went back and forth between deciding to quit Deviantart for good or staying a little longer.
  • Seems unnecessarily dramatic.
  • edited August 2014
    Churba said:

That's unfortunate, I kinda like having you around, you seem pretty alright. But if you're unhappy being here, not going to force the issue.

Heh, I wonder what your forcing the issue would entail.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited August 2014
    I think pics cosplaying in a sailor fuku would be a good example of forcing the issue, but that's just me.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Churba said:

That's unfortunate, I kinda like having you around, you seem pretty alright. But if you're unhappy being here, not going to force the issue.

Heh, I wonder what your forcing the issue would entail.
    You'd be amazed what you can do to a man with an ice-bucket, a dog's squeaky toy, and a slightly spoiled ham sandwich.

• I've run out of ideas after, "Throw everything we've got at him."
  • muppet said:

Seems unnecessarily dramatic.

• Rochelle said:

I think pics cosplaying in a sailor fuku would be a good example of forcing the issue, but that's just me.

It just occured to me that Rym should totally cosplay Satsuki from Kill la Kill.
  • It just occured to me that Rym should totally cosplay Satsuki from Kill la Kill.

Seconded!

• edited August 2014
    Rym should cosplay Quiet from the new MGS game. She's meant to be cosplayed they say.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • One of these days I'm going to cosplay Inside Job guy.

• Can't unsee that toilet!
  • Now I notice that he's actually crouching on the seat, with his shoes on the rim.
  • It looks like he doesn't have teeth either.
  • There is teeth, but he has pretty muscular arms. Probably does a lot of push-ups. ;^)
  • Why is inside job guy hacking the toliet? Also he needs to upgrade his hard wired link from his ipad to his cranium. Do ipads not have blue tooth in the future?
  • Why is inside job guy hacking the toliet? Also he needs to upgrade his hard wired link from his ipad to his cranium. Do ipads not have blue tooth in the future?

Apparently the future hasn't developed a proper wireless uplink between the cyberdeck's software/hardware and the wetware that the user has to have installed in their meat to be able to use the VR/visualization interface. And he's hacking while in the toilet, presumably inside the building that houses the company he's hacking, hence making it a truly "Inside Job".
  • In a high technology future, security and secrecy requires narrow beams of photons/electrons for data transfer: not omnidirectional shells.

Wireless anything that isn't high-precision direction tracking is a risk.
  • Ghost in the Shell Section 9 uses wireless up link. And you'll never find the Major huddled up in some bathroom stall. She would be in some server room actually hacking the mainframe.
  • It just occured to me that Rym should totally cosplay Satsuki from Kill la Kill.

Rym does have the strong eyebrow game to pull it off.
  • But he would need to shave his head.
  • Wait.

Isn't there one with a sword too? Although if he goes too far with it we end up with Zardoz Rym.
  • edited August 2014
    I believe you're referring to this
    I saved it to ny phone because I could never find it when I needed it.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • I can't find that picture I made of Rym's face on Sean Connery's body with a gimp mask, a Dr. Manhattan Dildo, and Mudkips everywhere. Did you save that one too?
  • edited August 2014
    I went looking for that yesterday, for the same reasons as you, and couldn't find it :(
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited August 2014
    I didn't but I googled "rym mudkips -rateyourmusic" and got this. Looks like the image hosting site deleted it from their server.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • Is that a business parkranger/Christian neighbor with a sword?