This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

123457»

Comments

• I think I can play some multi tomorrow (12/23) night if anyone wants in.
  • Ikatono said:

I think I can play some multi tomorrow (12/23) night if anyone wants in.

3DS I assume? I may be down for that
  • What time/zone do you plan to start?
  • Japanese Tier List:
    (The text on the bottom says "Characters are unordered within each rank)

It might be the different meta between American and Japanese playstyle, but it's interesting to see Sonic in S-tier considering he was pretty meh early on. Also glad to see Cloud in a strong A- tier showing right off the bat.
  • Cloud has some disgusting tech. His down smash practically gives no height.
  • I destroy people all the fucking time with Little Mac. No way is he C+. B, at least.
  • I destroy people all the fucking time with Little Mac. No way is he C+. B, at least.

Little Mac is Bronze OP. He's strong as shit, but has no air or off-stage game, which is important in competitive smash.
  • I love playing as Bowser Jr, but that list confirms my suspicions that he's not real.
  • I mostly play as Cloud and Duck Hunt these days, and Ness as always. I know that I'm not that great, though. Mostly from my brother, who plays in tourneys and knows real strategy.
  • edited December 2015
    When I was actively playing I was determined to get good with Duck Hunt. His timing is really obscure but goddamn he hits hard. P good at playing a mid range game too.

Part of it was also a similar reason to why I wanted to learn to play G&W on Melee. Beating someone and then ringing that stupid bell is so satisfying.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Ringing the bell is not nearly as satisfying as actually hitting with the diving bell.
  • Neito said:

I destroy people all the fucking time with Little Mac. No way is he C+. B, at least.

Little Mac is Bronze OP. He's strong as shit, but has no air or off-stage game, which is important in competitive smash.
    My main (Ness) can kill Little Mac from 0% pretty easily. Forward throw off-stage then chase him off-stage for a forward air. I think other characters have similar tactics. He's great until smething goes bad and then it goes very bad.
  • So, Bayo came out today. She's got proveably borked hitboxes, and doesn't enter a fall state after using her recovery. Other than that, she's an interesting, combo-centric character.
  • Just me over here, buying the new DLC characters when I haven't even used the last ones yet.
  • Bayo is incredibly weird. A late Bat Within air dodge on an opponent instantly resets her on the stage.
    Her witch time is also probably the most devastating counter in the game if you're good at combos.