This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I feel so stupid, but

edited August 2008 in Forum Stuff
...as far as I know, there is no "Mark all Topics read" function on this forum. If there is, could someone direct me to it? If not, it would be an extremely handy feature. Again, I'm sorry, but confusion has led me to make a thread about this.

Comments

• It existed. It did not work properly, so it has been removed.
  • Why would you mark all topics as read, if you didn't read them? What's the point in that?
  • Any plans to repair and bring it back at all?
  • Why would you mark all topics as read, if you didn't read them? What's the point in that?
    It makes it easier to tell which threads get updated on a daily basis vs. simply every now and then. It helps for following threads.
  • Ok, thanks, because I thought I remembered one here. Also, Lord Yupa, I'm wondering the same thing. Any plans to bring it back or is it gone for good?
  • edited August 2008
    I sent Scott a message about a problem I had with "Mark all read". He said that it had been giving quite a few people problems, and that it was a known issue in the Vanilla boards, so he canned it then and there. As far as I know, he has no interest in bringing it back.
    Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • Ok, thanks everyone.
  • Mark All Read never worked properly. More often than not, it just broke things. I'd rather not have it, than have something broken. Really, what do you need it for? If you don't want to read a thread, just don't read it. Who cares if it is yellow? Get over your OCD.