This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Moe, Antrhopomorphism, Musume, and all that good stuff

2»

Comments

• Then how about I rephrase it to "turns uncertain little boys into manly men"?

Yoko is profiled at 14 years, but when questioned about the disproportionate body she has to such a young age, the writers pretty much said "Well those people grew up with no sun, so you probably shouldn't take their word on how old everybody is".
  • Then how about I rephrase it to "turns uncertain little boys into manly men"?
    No. Simon just grew up, and then became GAR.
    Yoko is profiled at 14 years, but when questioned about the disproportionate body she has to such a young age, the writers pretty much said "Well those people grew up with no sun, so you probably shouldn't take their word on how old everybody is".
    Word, also, inb4 Viga freaks out about Yoko's 14 year old boobs.
  • Yoko is profiled at 14 years, but when questioned about the disproportionate body she has to such a young age, the writers pretty much said "Well those people grew up with no sun, so you probably shouldn't take their word on how old everybody is".
    Word, also, inb4 Viga freaks out about Yoko's 14 year old boobs.
    Mmmm...Yoko boobs... ^_~
  • edited August 2009
    hehehe, Cmon though, there is no one in this world that could argue that she wasnt designed to bring forth that sort of reaction from guys. A bodacious babe slinging a sniper rifle? Girls and Guns. A great combo.

By the by, would that Rhythm heaven pop idol thing count as musume?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited August 2009
    there is no one in this world that could argue that she wasnt designed to bring forth that sort of reaction from guys.
    I can say the same thing about Odette, Queen of the Netherworld, from Odin Sphere.
    She invokes both a feeling of arousal and repulsion simultaneously, though.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • The only thing Odette invokes for me is intense rage. If there's one major problem Odin Sphere has, it's forcing you to fight the same incredibly obnoxious boss over and over again with each character. I dreaded going to the Land of the Dead just because I knew it meant I'd have to fight her again.
  • If there's one major problem Odin Sphere has, it's forcing you to fight the same incredibly obnoxious boss over and over again with each character. I dreaded going to the Land of the Dead just because I knew it meant I'd have to fight heragain.
    You know, besides the horrible slow-down and the annoying load times.
  • Whatever happened to the Electric Light Orchestra? They were kewl.
    Aw man! The Electric Light Orchestra is very much so the awesomeness. You know that they are well-known amongst the anime community right? If not, then look up something called DAIKON IV because their music is featured in it.
    I have been listening to their greatest hits repeatedly for the past few weeks.
  • edited August 2009
    What is this thread about?
    I know what anthropomorphism is, but what all this other stuff?
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • edited August 2009
    Moe is about cuteness, though other more unsavoury elements play a role. Most of the various *-musume and *-tans are just about moe anthropomorphism.
    Look at the article on moe anthropomorphism on Wikipedia - that's the main topic of this thread.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Universe-tan, Universe-tan,
    Size of the entire Universe, tan...
  • Thats some EVA shit right there.
  • Universe-tan, Universe-tan,
    I applaud you.

As an aside, shouldn't she be black though. Kappa
  • Not nine said:

Universe-tan, Universe-tan,
    I applaud you.

As an aside, shouldn't she be black though. Kappa

Actually, there is a scientific answer to that question. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_latte