This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• I was recently.. *puts on beret* .. thinking about how attention to detail is what make a solid idea into a great work of art and really divides the thought-provoking from the obscene.
  • It's often the simple choices like that that really make a work of art.
    It's true. Even in a matter of insanity fueled photoshops.
  • Bring it on, Goat-boy!
    Figured you might be feeling a bit homesick.

*laughs so much she can't breathe*
  • Figured you might be feeling a bit homesick.
    Well done, good sir, I laughed stupid hard.
  • It's often the simple choices like that that really make a work of art.
    I actually chose the blue strap-on because it reminded me of all hubub about Dr. Manhattan. Figured I could up the geekiness by just a smidge. As for the placement of the mudkips, I just thought that I could make it seem like, although gimped and disturbing, The mudkips would still trust Gay-Rym because deep down he's a good person.

Gay-Rym: Friend to Mudkips.
  • Wow. You really did think that out. That's awesome.
  • Wow. You really did think that out. That's awesome.
    I was thinking "disturbing," but "awesome" works.
  • edited October 2009
    I had to stop the most recent episode and post here ASAP because, apparently, tension rods work well in the bedroom..
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Bumping because I can.
  • Bumping because I can.THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.
    FTFY.
  • Got Bless You for that, Sail.
  • I think the new person in our forums must see this.
  • edited January 2010
    I think the new person in our forums must see this.
    What, are you going to bump this everytime someone new comes along? :/
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • I think the new person in our forums must see this.
    What, are you going to bump this everytime someone new comes along? :/
    Yes. Because each new member of the forums is (hopefully) a new piece of treasure to add to the horde.
  • Well, when I joined the forums I read through every word of every 1000+ post thread that showed up here on the front page.
  • Yes. Because each new member of the forums is (hopefully) a new piece of treasure to add to the horde.
    And just sending him a whispered topic with links to awesome threads doesn't cross your mind? Surely you agree that a person is more likely to read a thread that's 1 post long and has a big "PRIVATE" in front of the title than a thread that's 27 pages long. Stop being retarded.
  • edited January 2010
    If they're a "new piece of treasure", they'll contribute on their own. There is no need for us to make jackasses of ourselves by bumping every weirdass thread in the forum with insubstantial bullcrap.
    Stop being retarded.
    Yes.
    Post edited by loltsundere on
  • edited January 2010
    You know, I think the weird forum lore is better if they discover it on their own. It is more fun and funny that way. If you keep doing this then we will all get sick of it and get annoyed when you bump up old weird hilarity. Ok? Okay.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • You know, I think the weird forum lore is better if they discover it on their own. It is more fun and funny that way. If you keep doing this then we will all get sick of it and get annoyed when you bump up old weird hilarity. Ok? Okay.
    This is true. While we have no problem with people bumping old threads when appropriate, bumping with a comment that doesn't add anything is not so great.

Also, it's something I never thought of, but the forum having "lore" to discover is pretty awesome. It also gives me some great ideas...
  • For instance, I have known Rym throughout the hook-up and break-up of 4 romantic relationships. Those boyfriends are gone, but Rym remains my friend.
    And now he's with Emily, so it turns out his four boyfriends weren't that important.
  • edited February 2010
    He came and pee'd on my bathroom floor
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • He came and pee'd on my bathroom floor
    They're quite kinky, those two.
  • Well, I've actually started working on some Geeknights fan fiction. Rym and Scott are the main characters, but Emily and Churba will be making appearances.
  • Well, I've actually started working on some Geeknights fan fiction. Rym and Scott are the main characters, but Emily and Churba will be making appearances.
    I am at once terrified and fascinated, but I can tell you, I'd read that.
    I am at once terrified and fascinated, but I can tell you, I'd read that.
    I'd buy that. DO WANT.
    Lemme guess, this is the blaxploitation parody ain't it. Should I reveal it or should it remain shrouded in mystery?
    Actually, I did at one time write on the alt.sex.stories newsgroup, so don't go jumping to conclusions...
  • edited February 2010
    Blaxsploitation parody
    Geek Geekback's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADASSSSSSSSSSS Song?
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • ...I am intrigued sir.