This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Actually, I did at one time write on the alt.sex.stories newsgroup, so don't go jumping to conclusions...
    I still look forward to reading it.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Okay, 48% done with the story at this point, but I need two pieces of information to help with the narrative. If the people I request the information from would contact me via e-mail with the info, it would be greatly appreciated.

1. Churba's height
    2. Scott's height

Thank you in advance.
  • Make it up. It's fiction.
  • Okay, 48% done with the story at this point, but I need two pieces of information to help with the narrative. If the people I request the information from would contact me via e-mail with the info, it would be greatly appreciated.

1. Churba's height
    2. Scott's height

Thank you in advance.
  • 2. Scott's height
    Scott's an even 6' tall, I believe. Might be slightly taller.
  • edited March 2010
    1. Churba's height
    Six Feet, Four inches.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Six Feet, Four inches. I'm hugemungus.
    Is that counting hair fluff?
  • Is that counting hair fluff?
    Hey, I'm quite decently shorn at the moment. My hair is only an inch long.
  • Six Feet, Four inches.
    For real? Dang dude, you're tall.
  • For real? Dang dude, you're tall.
    I slouch a bit normally, so I appear shorter and slightly smaller, but I'm 6'4" and very broad across the shoulders when I stand up to full height.
  • edited March 2010
    Six four? As I remember it, I'm 183cm (72 inches or 6ft.) aprox and you go from being slightly shorter to slightly taller when you stand up straight.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    I slouch a bit normally, so I appear shorter and slightly smaller, but I'm 6'4" and very broad across the shoulders when I stand up to full height.
    GOOD GOD MAN! Do you also grind the bones of Englishmen to make your bread?!
    Oh, c'mon. 6'4" isn't that tall. Of course, I myself am 6'3".
  • Oh, c'mon. 6'4" isn't that tall. Of course, I myself am 6'3".
    6'3" here also.
  • Screw you guys.

:)
  • Screw you guys.

:)
    People under 6 foot represent! 5'8"!
  • Wait what, I'm 6 foot, I think Scott is shorter (though he's always hunched over)
  • Wait what, I'm 6 foot, I think Scott is shorter (though he's always hunched over)
    I'm 5'11 and 3/4", and I believe Scott is slightly taller than me.
  • I'm 5'11 and 3/4", and I believe Scott is slightly taller than me.
    I range between 5' 10.75" and 6' 0" depending on where I slept and what time of day it is. I also, sadly, discovered that I have a freakishly long neck compared to the average American.
  • I like your neck, it is a pretty neck.
  • You don't have 32cm long feet. Consider yourself lucky.
  • Well, I've actually started working on some Geeknights fan slash fiction. Rym and Scott are the main characters, but Emily and Churba will be making appearances.
  • Six four? As I remember it, I'm 183cm (72 inches or 6ft.) aprox and you go from being slightly shorter to slightly taller when you stand up straight.
    I'ma measure you next time I see you.
    Yes, but that has nothing to do with my height.
    You don't have 32cm long feet. Consider yourself lucky.
    Hey, look at the bright side - you never fall over in strong winds.

Random thing that may give you an amusing mental image - My girlfriend is 5'2".
  • Random thing that may give you an amusing mental image - My girlfriend is 5'2".
    Huge Guy, Tiny Girl, huh?
  • edited March 2010
    Random thing that may give you an amusing mental image - My girlfriend is 5'2".
    Huge Guy, Tiny Girl, huh?
    Tv Tropes? There goes my entire evening, you bastard. But yes.
    Edit -
    Note well: In an action series, the guy may look big enough to break his girl like a toothpick, but in these politically correct times, she's likely to be just as deadly as her man.
    This is particularly true. I might be twice her size and Mass, but we're martial equals, as best we can tell.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Just going to chime in here by saying that I'm also 6' 4". That is all.
  • Well, I've actually started working on some Geeknightsfanslashfiction. Rym and Scott are the main characters, but Emily and Churba will be making appearances.
    Geeze! You people are treating this like the opening minutes of Miami Vice season five, episode sixteen!
  • Well, I've actually started working on some Geeknightsfanslashfiction. Rym and Scott are the main characters, but Emily and Churba will be making appearances.
    Geeze! You people are treating this like the opening minutes of Miami Vice season five, episode sixteen!
    I'm really just curious as to how this fanfiction will turn out for the sake of possible comedic gold.
  • Geeze! You people are treating this like the opening minutes of Miami Vice season five, episode sixteen!
    Actually we're treating it like it's episode seventeen. Just barely there.