This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Comments

• edited March 2007
    That particular voice mail you are referring to is rather old as memory serves and they have played it before. It is quite hilarious, though.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Does anyone know what they said to get his blood boiling? This intrigues me...
  • edited March 2007
    Here is the one to two hour response to Rym and Scott's monster of a voice mail.

And here is the episode of GN where Scrym responded to their response.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • When they played this on the recent feedback show that is the first time we had heard it. I lol'd a lot. Let me just say that when we talk about scary fanboys, these are the people we are talking about.
  • I think the guy was mad because some music got taken out of his favorite anime and Scrym didn't get all upset about it.
  • When I listen to that I thought that was a joke.
  • When I listen to that I thought that was a joke.
    I'm pretty sure it is.
  • edited March 2007
    I wonder. The guy's other voicemail (played in the same episode) sounded pretty dang serious-business.
    Post edited by Dave on
  • I wonder. The guy's other voicemail (played in the same episode) sounded pretty dang serious-business.
    Yeah, I'm 70/30 on this guy. While it sounded like it might have been a joke, I've known scary guys like that.
  • I wonder. The guy's other voicemail (played in the same episode) sounded pretty dang serious-business.
    Yeah, I'm 70/30 on this guy. While it sounded like it might have been a joke, I've known scary guys like that.
    Either way, it was still really funny.
  • Very sorry to revive a 'dead' topic, but I just listened to that episode of AWO (I'm further back with geeknights :( ), and My mouth was just hanging open and I kept on looking at my VLC window as if in disbelief. It was god-damned freaky.
  • Why was he mad exactly? Was it Scrym's defending of free speech?
  • RymRym
    edited May 2007
    Why was he mad exactly?
    There are only two possibilities:

1. He's faking. It's pretty over-the-top and nonsensical, so I'm betting on this being the case.

2. He's insane. That rant sounded a lot like our Bjork fan here...
    Post edited by Rym on