This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• Hey, Kilts are all manly.
  • Oh, so THAT'S why Rym and Scott are gay.
  • It's not the kilts. It's the matching "his and his" kilts.
    That and the shirt Rym is wearing is rather horny.
    That and the shirt Rym is wearing is ratherhorny.
    He always wears that dorky shirt.
  • Healwayswears that dorky shirt.
    Primarily only at conventions. It stands out enough to be useful in surprising ways. Outside of cons, I wear my other Narwhal shirts instead.
  • Dammit I recognize that room. Seeing that picture just makes me sad I had to miss a great day of gaming w/ NerdNYC this weekend.
  • other Narwhal shirts
    Win.
  • When you turn up to a job interview wearing the same narwhal shirt as someone else, it is job worth applying for.
  • I'm sorry, but I fucking love that shirt.
  • edited September 2010
    Did I mention I like kilts on guys.

...<3

I'd be gayer if they were matching.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • edited September 2010
    The kilts need a built-in holster for a Taurus Judge (or a Raging Bull), and then with a pair of Utilikilt boots you'd be some sort of fucking awesome Call of Cthulhu investigator from the Scottish highlands.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Utilikilts look better with boots. You guys should check out Military Boots. I got my Rocky's from this site. I like them, and I'm considering ordering a pair of Converse boots for daily wear.
  • Utilikilts look better with boots.
    My boots are busted. I'm in the market for new ones, and I'm debating paying to repair the old ones (to have two pair).
  • Utilikilts look better with boots.
    My boots are busted. I'm in the market for new ones, and I'm debating paying to repair the old ones (to have two pair).
    Can you still get them repaired in NY? I remember reading an article about the death of all workshops in NY due to the fact that most people now a days just throw away old shoes.
  • Can you still get them repaired in NY? I remember reading an article about the death of all workshops in NY due to the fact that most people now a days just throw away old shoes.
    Boot and shoe repair is commonly available. Unless the boots are special, however, there's no reason to bother. It costs almost as much for substantial repair as it does for new boots, and no one repairs shoes.
  • Can you still get them repaired in NY? I remember reading an article about the death of all workshops in NY due to the fact that most people now a days just throw away old shoes.
    Boot and shoe repair is commonly available. Unless the boots are special, however, there's no reason to bother. It costs almost as much for substantial repair as it does for new boots, and no one repairs shoes.
    It may just be something indigenous to large population centers. I say this because I've always lived close to major metro areas (Boston, Providence, Los Angeles) and I've always seen shoe repair places.
  • What's up with the advertisement?
  • Can you elaborate? Some of us block it.
  • Can you elaborate? Some of us block it.
    I think he might be referring to the Gay Rym and Scott ad they had on a week ago?
  • I think he might be referring to the Gay Rym and Scott ad they had on a week ago?
    LOL. Really? I wanna seeeeeee.
  • edited September 2010
    I think he might be referring to the Gay Rym and Scott ad they had on a week ago?
    LOL. Really? I wanna seeeeeee.
    Its really quite hilarious. It asks "Are Rym and Scott Gay? Click here to find out!" or something to that effect. When clicked, it takes you straight to the picture of Rym and Scott in bed together.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • When clicked, it takes you straight to the picture of Rym and Scott in bed together.
    And when you click that, it takes you to the (in?)famous audio form of this thread.
  • When clicked, it takes you straight to the picture of Rym and Scott in bed together.
    And when you click that, it takes you to the (in?)famous audio form of this thread.
    Clearly, a forum member had too much money.
  • Clearly, a forum member had too much money.
    No, that means someone is awesome. I'm sorry I missed out.
  • Pretty sure it was Churba, but he hasn't 'fessed up.
    Actually, it wasn't.
    Nope - I wish - I thought about it, and were I not in the middle of changing banks and thus without any sort of ability to spend money online, I would have, but it wasn't possible then, and other than a post further up the thread, I pretty much forgot about it.
  • Posted By: SailPretty sure it was Churba, but he hasn't 'fessed up. Plus his HTML would of been better.
  • Plus his HTML would of been better.
    Maybe?