This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What would you name your child?

Comments

• Wouldn't be the first time.
    It's a perfectly fine name. What's your point?
  • Theta Sigma.
  • After seeing the movie Monsters, I really like the name Coulder, pronounced almost exactly like Colder. It was his family name, not his given name, but I think it worked well for both.
  • I've had a change of heart; now I'd like my daughter to be named Mavelyn.
  • Pinkamina Diane.
  • I may have said this on the forums, maybe not, but I'm going to change my last name from Flores to McVey so that I can pass down my grandfather's last name. None of the other grandsons are really ones who are going to reproduce. Also, Josh(ua) McVey sounds better to me, and it'll be cooler with children.
  • Pinkamina Diane.
    I'm vetoing this one. Needs more "pink."
  • edited April 2011
    I may have said this on the forums, maybe not, but I'm going to change my last name from Flores to McVey so that I can pass down my grandfather's last name. None of the other grandsons are really ones who are going to reproduce. Also, Josh(ua) McVey sounds better to me, and it'll be cooler with children.
    You do realize neither you nor any male in your future lineage would ever be allowed to go crazy, or even show the slightest signs or erratic behavior, right? Conclusions: People will jump to them.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • You do realize neither you nor any male in your future lineage would ever be allowed to go crazy, or even show the slightest signs or erratic behavior, right? Conclusions: People will jump to them.
    I never said that I wanted it to go on and on forever, I just want to pass it down one more generation.
    Unless I completely missed the point of your post, in which case ignore the above.
  • edited April 2011
    Seven.

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Silvette.
  • Axey.

Also Locke.
  • Zelda Grace (Girl) Who doesn't love F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife or that little known Nintendo game? ;)

Neil Calvin (Boy) Calvin is a family name.
  • For the last time, I will not name my child Silver Hawk.
  • For the last time, I will not name my child Silver Hawk.
    First name Red. Middle name Tailed.
  • First name Red. Middle name Tailed.
    Name him Chicken.
  • Cooper Hawk would actually be a pretty badass name.

And we could shortent it to Coop! Who was the best character in Megas XLR.
    And we could shortent it to Coop! Who was the best character in Megas XLR.
    Jason, make it happen.
  • I say if it's a girl, her name should be Shayera Hawk. You know that would be epic.
  • edited May 2011
    Knowing Lisa, I'd put $10 on either Ian or Carter. She rejected my bid for Logan. WEAPON X SHNIKT SHNIKT.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • So speaking of Hawk names, I have a cousin named Kestrel. It is an awesome name (we just call him Kes) but when my hippie Aunt told my grandad what she was naming her baby, he was like "You're going to name your kid Castor Oil? Whaaat?"
  • edited May 2011
    You're going to name your kid Castor
    I don't see why this is a problem.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Knowing Lisa, I'd put £6.07 on either Ian or Carter. She rejected my bid for Logan. WEAPON X SHNIKT SHNIKT.
    One of the women at roller derby named her child Logan. The reference wasn't intentional but was quickly picked up on by people around her.
  • Castor is a name from Greek mythology.
    Castor Oil, however, is questionable as a naming choice.
  • First name Red. Middle name Tailed.
    Name him Chicken.
    I vote for Stringfellow.
  • I've always liked the name Virgil.