This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Movember: Grow your hair for cancer! aka Beard Wars!

Comments

• I have a beardmergency. Just looked in the mirror and notice there is a spot on the left of my face where there are no hairs coming out. Y U NO GROW?
    I have spirit gum and short wool fuzz. Just sayin.

• Bruce Cambell does not have a pointy chin. He has a monster wide jutting chin...
  • Bruce Cambell does not have a pointy chin. He has a monster wide jutting chin...
    It's large, jutting, AND pointy. It's pointy partially because it's so jutting; it's the profile.

• I think of Reese Witherspoon for a pointy chin.
  • She's a chick. Different bone structures, different standards!
  • Yeah, I shaved on Halloween for my costume after having grown out noticeable chin stubble, so I'm now on track for Movember. Hoping that I get back to my previous glory faster than I got there the first time.
  • I have a beardmergency. Just looked in the mirror and notice there is a spot on the left of my face where there are no hairs coming out. Y U NO GROW?
    Is it just above your jaw line? If you prod the tiny bald patch are you pointing to your wisdom teeth? My theory is that some kind of anesthetic injection kills the nerves and the hair follicles in that spot. I have no proof of this, but I came up with the corrolation years ago.

• Sonic, you really know how to win a guy's heart. WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY I LOOK LIKE FAT BRANDO ON HIS DEATH BED?
    It was meant as a compliment...
    It's large, jutting, AND pointy. It's pointy partially because it's so jutting; it's the profile.

See, that always looks to me like his chin is massive, but not pointy. If his chin was a weapon (as assumed by the caption) it wouldn't be a sword, but rather a club; a large, blunt object.
  • See, that always looks to me like his chin is massive, but not pointy. If his chin was a weapon (as assumed by the caption) it wouldn't be a sword, but rather a club; a large, blunt object.
    I've always through of Bruce Cambell as just having an enormous lantern jaw. When someone speaks of a large or jutting chin, I think of Jay Leno, though I think he's about a half dozen meals past the point where it could be called pointy anymore.

• If his chin was a weapon (as assumed by the caption) it wouldn't be a sword, but rather a club; a large, blunt object.
    Did somebody say weaponized chins?
  • It's early enough in the month that I can trim this off and join in. I've also been debating whether I should switch to a different facial hair style. Thoughts?

• ..Is your facial hair green? Or is that just the light?
  • edited November 2011
    The light, I used my phone to take the pic, and the room isn't that well lighted.
    Post edited by Banta on
  • How many of you guys have Rainbow Dash avatars? This is super confusing.
  • edited November 2011
    How many of you guys have Rainbow Dash avatars? This is super confusing.
    At least two, maybe three.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • How many of you guys have Rainbow Dash avatars? This is super confusing.
    At least two, maybe three.
    The originality is a bit lacking.

• Andrew,

I no longer have any allegiance with Jason. He has offended me. I now fully support your side on this war.
  • Andrew,

I no longer have any allegiance with Jason. He has offended me. I now fully support your side on this war.
    Yay! ^-^

• Andrew,

All I did was tell Kevin not to count you out of the beard war because Philippinos are known for their fast-growing facial hair :D
  • Us girls could have an eyebrow growing contest or something.

... :P
  • So we have 6 people on the forum Movember team. I feel we could do better.
  • What's the team address?
  • Oh, poo. it seems I can't join a team while being the captain of a team.
  • I have decided to Mo' it up.
  • Join us!
    Y'all have been joined!
  • One of us, one of us
  • Hey, are you guys doing anything to solicit donations? I see you currently have none.