This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

1424344454648»

Comments

• I cannot fathom what the anti-Rym would be...
    Good, blessed be you pure of heart and mind.
  • I cannot fathom what the anti-Rym would be...
    Similar to neutrino/antineutrino, almost exactly the same.

Except evil and bent on world domination of course.
  • Of course, the anti-Rym would know to appear to be good until the moment when he could take over the world instantly and nobody would threaten him.

So, the anti-Rym would probably be Larry Paige.
  • No, because Rym would appear good until the moment when he could take over the world instantly and nobody would threaten him. Anti-Rym would appear evil until the moment he could liberate the world instantly.
  • No, because Rym would appear good until the moment when he could take over the world instantly and nobody would threaten him. Anti-Rym would appear evil until the moment he could liberate the world instantly.
    I love how you assume current Rym is the evil one biding his time.

How do the bunnies fit into his master plan?
  • edited June 2012
    If we knew how the bunnies fit into his "master plan" (kids really call it that these days? Wow), we would know how to stop it. As you might have noticed, we've done jack shit to stop him. Hell, he's playing the whole forum like a fiddle and we still go along with it.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • edited January 2013
    [...] and we'll both make out.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I want video. Not a damn gif!
  • I thought anti-Rym was discovered a while back. He goes by "Rym" on Steam and had over 1000 hours on TF2.
  • edited April 2014
    Appropriate thread for the Finnish gay bondage stamps. There is actually a petition to make them old style likable stamps :-). I can try to acquire these for anyone interested.
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • Dr. Timo said:

Appropriate thread for the Finnish gay bondage stamps. There is actually a petition to make them old style likable stamps :-). I can try to acquire these for anyone interested.

Count me in, my reindeer gifting friend! What's the best way to get you currency for this?

• They are due in september, we'll figure something out.
  • Dr. Timo said:

They are due in september, we'll figure something out.

Didn't realize you were talking about the stamps at first. I was like, you can't get pregnant from kisses! And even then, it takes longer than five months!

• I think they would make a good present for one of my friends, as well.
  • The Finnish post office has these up on their web store right now for less than $5. Plain stamp sheet here and the collectable first day envelope (will be stamped with official post stamp) here.

Unless there is some problem with ordering these from the US I won't bother sending these out. Though, if you do genuinely have trouble ordering, I can hook you up (I ordered plenty so I will have spares).

Pic related
  • edited March 2016
    Rym said:

Utilikilts look better with boots.
    My boots are busted. I'm in the market for new ones, and I'm debating paying to repair the old ones (to have two pair).

Can't recommend Danner highly enough.

http://www.danner.com/product/
    Post edited by AaronC on
  • edited March 2016
    Bringing this one back.

Also, in a few months, this thread will be ten years old.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • AaronC said:

Rym said:

Utilikilts look better with boots.
    My boots are busted. I'm in the market for new ones, and I'm debating paying to repair the old ones (to have two pair).
    Can't recommend Danner highly enough.

http://www.danner.com/product/I'll second that recommendation for Danner, though I personally prefer Steel Blue. Most comfortable boots - both out of the box and throughout their lifetime - that I've ever owned.
  • We're doing this again? Really?
  • We're doing this again? Really?

Did we ever truly stop?
  • edited March 2016
    I'm just surprised it was dormant for nearly two years.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Greg made me do it :P
  • A while back I was planning to make a soundboard so I grabbed a bunch of soundbytes. I never got around to it but I saw the files on my desktop this morning and made this. Sorry.
  • Oh, hey, the new geeknights Monday. I guess sex is technology.
  • Naoza said:

Oh, hey, the new geeknights Monday. I guess sex is technology.

Teledildonics + VR, man.
  • edited July 2016
    Someone more clever than me will find a good use for Rym's "Did I come before you?" from the latest episode.

EDIT: this thread will never die
    Post edited by Ikatono on