This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MAGCondo 2015

For people who are curious I did a little checking. I can basically get the same room last year (for those that were there) for $120 per person for a total of 8 people. Check-in Thursday the 22nd, Check-out Tuesday the 27th.

Serious offers only as the room has to be paid for in advance. Note this is the third year Coldguy and I have done this, and it's the second year at the Wyndham which offers better rooms than the hotel. The hotel is a block away from the convention, in the same block as the CVS across the street from Nando's.

Basically I'm looking for people who'd be insterested in commiting to a room. Since we have to pay the room in advance we'd need $60 minimum to lock-in a space (Which would be non-refundable so please keep that in mind befor you commit), with the other $60 before the new year.

Post a message of your interest and I'll contact you via PM if we have an opening.

Comments

• Update: It's going to be $125 per person and I would need a commitment (and money) before Christmas 2014
  • I'm in pending class schedule (determined well before christmas, so I'll have a definate answer by then). I'll ping Will to this thread, too.
  • You better you better you bet I'm in! The money will happen sometime before the end of September, hopefully sooner rather than later.
  • That is a better option for me than trying to organize my own room, so I would be down for that. I can have the first half of the money to you in a little over a week, two weeks tops.
  • Eryn said:

That is a better option for me than trying to organize my own room, so I would be down for that. I can have the first half of the money to you in a little over a week, two weeks tops.

Thanks! Tell your friends, you are number 5 so far. and we have room for 3 more. Neito and Yuyuke are vets from last year. :) The last year's MAG Condo thread has a link to the floor plan.
  • Still an opening?
  • Yes. We still have two openings.
  • Okay at this point we're having to do a wait-list. I'll be in contact with you via direct message. I've had some other people apply outside this forum. Don't send any money unless I've spoken with you directly.
  • edited September 2014

The floor plan from last year

Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Neito isn't going to be able to join us this year. Anyone else looking for a spot?
  • BTW If you haven't sent money for the MAGCondo, I'm going to need it within two weeks. So far I've received cash from Matt, Wil, Eryn and Heather