This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2014 (Late and Dirty)

It's starting late and it'll be quick and dirty. No randomization in the matchups, so if two people sign up one after another, the first will get the second.

Comments

• I signed up.
  • Tempted to sign up but I kind of feel like I don't know enough of the forumites to do this.
  • Reddit does one and I guarantee most of those people have no idea who each other are. I've enjoyed the last couple times I've participated in the Secret Santa.
  • Only one way to step up to the plate

• MATATAT said:

Reddit does one and I guarantee most of those people have no idea who each other are. I've enjoyed the last couple times I've participated in the Secret Santa.

Fair enough I will sign up
  • I'm in this year
  • I'm in as well this year, it sounds like fun!
  • This is the last day to sign up.
  • To no one in particular, "I'm sorry."
  • too late for me?
  • Go ahead. I'll close it tomorrow night.
  • When does this all start?
  • Sorry. I just got through an incredibly busy two weeks. Sending the emails out is on my to-do list today.
  • Emails are out. Happy hunting.
  • A true challenge has been given to me. :3

Don't know if I have time to get something going, creativity wise.
  • I just realised how terrible my Santa letter was, I think I filled it out and submitted it at 4am and misunderstood the meaning of it, I can write a coherent one (while I am not inebriated), if required.
  • Sk0pe, your santa is asking you to please write that replacement letter.
  • Yeah, my letter was a bit rambly too. Damn you people and your clear, to-the-point letters!
  • In previous years I have both written and received letters simply saying "surprise me". Clear and to the point, yes, but not very helpful.
  • I've been brainstorming and have a few awesome ideas. M'wahahaha.
  • JESUS H. CHRIST I JUST GOT MY GIFT AND IT IS AWESOME.

Among with my interests, I put in my santa letter that it would make me pretty fucking happy if I got a Raspberry Pi. I didn't actually expect my santa to get me one because anything else on my list would have been MUCH MUCH cheaper and, even if they did, I thought they'd send an A+ which is $20. I also put that, if they did decide to send me one, I'd buy them a coupld of pints of beer when I'm in the area.

GOOD FUCKING GOD THEY SENT THIS.

I'm intentionally not naming my Santa, even though I know full well who it is, simply because I don't want them to feel under undue pressure next year, but I just want it known that, dude, I made incredibly unmanly sounds when I opened the box today and I am gonna buy you a fucking keg. This is awesome. Thank you.
  • JESUS H. CHRIST I JUST GOT MY GIFT AND IT IS AWESOME.

Among with my interests, I put in my santa letter that it would make me pretty fucking happy if I got a Raspberry Pi. I didn't actually expect my santa to get me one because anything else on my list would have been MUCH MUCH cheaper and, even if they did, I thought they'd send an A+ which is $20. I also put that, if they did decide to send me one, I'd buy them a coupld of pints of beer when I'm in the area.

GOOD FUCKING GOD THEY SENT THIS.

I'm intentionally not naming my Santa, even though I know full well who it is, simply because I don't want them to feel under undue pressure next year, but I just want it known that, dude, I made incredibly unmanly sounds when I opened the box today and I am gonna buy you a fucking keg. This is awesome. Thank you.

Wow, what a bargain. I feel like Ishould get one, but I dont use the Areuinos and such that I already have.
  • Thank you Santa for Dive Kick. It goes onto the list of Steam games.

To Santee,

I've been sick with pneumonia for the last week and a half. I will try, but more than likely your gift will be late.
  • Rochelle said:

Thank you Santa for Dive Kick. It goes onto the list of Steam games.

To Santee,

I've been sick with pneumonia for the last week and a half. I will try, but more than likely your gift will be late.

There really must be something awful going through the Seattle area. My fiancee and the singer in my band have both gotten pneumonia in the last month.
  • Thanks Coldguy for the Valiant Hearts! I've really wanted to play that game.
  • Thanks Greg for the Steam games pretty sure nothing else is getting accomplished over break.
  • Thank you Scott for the Turtle van, Bebop and Rocksteady Funko figures!
  • How's everybody doing on gifts? Anyone not get theirs yet?
  • I got mine. A few Steam games. Thanks, Ikatono!
  • I got mine, but my Santee will have to wait a bit for the ones from me, due to some unexpected expenses.