This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Goatse?

13»

Comments

• Naw, then furries and Gurochan would win the day. >_<
  • Naw, then furries and Gurochan would win the day. >_<</p>
    Euro guro?
  • X.o; OMG I wish I never heard of Goatse.. My young impressionable mind... What kinda human can DO that? I wonder if he has super powers... "GO go stetchy bum!"
  • clxclx
    edited September 2007
    Goatse in Bioshock ?
    (an xbox version of the same thing here)
    Plus

Goatse in Bioshock Competition wins 3rd place?
    (Source)
    Post edited by clx on
  • Goatse makes me smile now. Its like seeing an old friend.
  • Goatse makes me smile now. Its like seeing an old friend.
    You've got some strange friends.
  • Well, a lot of my friends ARE assholes.
  • It's surreal to me that goatse is now a legend that the elder internet dwellers have to explain to the youngins.
  • When was goatse replaced by Rickroll, and has anything replaced the Rickroll?
  • I feel like we're in a lul for these bait-and-switch memes. You'll still see them every so often (LemonParty comes up every USA election season, for example), but these kinds of things don't work if you expect them. People are just coming down from the paranoia of RickRolling, so we're ripe for a new one.

That said, it will definitely be something innocuous like the RickRoll, not grossout/gory like Goatse or Tubgirl or LemonParty. The internet isn't the wild west anymore, and you just can't get away with that shit anymore.
  • The only newer ones I can think of are when someone writes an enticing story, and then right before the the end says "Everybody do the dinosaur" Or "All of a sudden, spaghetti started falling out of my pockets"

Also, GoatZ
  • Fark still has the best ones.

They start as a CSB, but very slowly get a little weird. Then, they go full crazy, and usually end on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.