This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Nope of your day

This, by far.........

Comments

• Pretty cool, wait till you wake up at 3 am to visit the bathroom and upon closing the door to the toilet you find a Huntsman spider the size of your hand at face height.
  • I gotta say, even in that quantity, for whatever reason, daddy long legs really don't bother me. If they were wolf spiders or like the massive hand-sized brown spiders I get in my basement (no idea of species, I don't think they're native), I'd have a big problem with that....
  • sK0pe said:

Pretty cool, wait till you wake up at 3 am to visit the bathroom and upon closing the door to the toilet you find a Huntsman spider the size of your hand at face height.

We had one named George for a while before we had to kick his ass to the curb for like being right near my Dad's face at 3 in the morning.
  • One time when I was really little I picked up a hose and a bunch of baby spiders came out the sprayer. I think that's where my fear of spiders came from.

I don't generally have a problem with daddy long legs either, but anything in that quantity is pretty horrifying. I also don't really mind the other daddy long legs that are actually spiders because they don't really go anywhere. They just chill in their corner.
  • This is the part where you cut your losses and arson that shit
  • Killed a rat with a hammer, that was something that I wish I could have noped out of.