This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Zenkaikon X (Apirl 1st to 3rd 2016)

Our Tenth Zenkaikon, (this is kinda crazy, I've been Live Programming head since 2007).

As normal, Panels are open for Zenkaikon 2016 and will be open till December 1st.

https://zenkaikon.com/events/panels

I'm actually going to be running my first panel in probably 4 or 5 years.

Comments

• Cremlian said:

I'm actually going to be running my first panel in probably 4 or 5 years.

On what?
  • edited September 2015
    Well I'm definitely doing a Panel on Marvel Comics (2013-2015) (Thinking of calling it Marvel Now,Then) a look at some of the shakeups (Female Thor, Doc Oct as Spider-man, Young X-men, Falcon as Captain America, as well as the giant story arch that went through this entire 3 year period ending with their current giant event. Also talk about what didn't work, what's worth reading. The hard part is sticking to only a couple of topics, otherwise I could probably talk for way more then one hour on the subject.

TL:DR Underwear Perverts: Marvel edition

It will probably suck, but I'm going to attempt it, because well I can and it's something I did that not many others have done (actually read EVERYTHING marvel put out for 3 years, around 2,000 comics.) and that someone might be interested in hearing about.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Go for it.

We'll watch you and judge you. And if you are found worthy, we'll give you a ConnectiCon panel too. =P
  • Hey Scott I am bumping this to make your scheduling job easier/harder since the deadline is December 1st
  • Still gotta get my panels in.

I think we'll do a few gaming and one good anime. I have to assume Scott won't come because he sucks, so I'll have to be prepared to do them solo.

And get drunk with Chris the entire rest of the con.
  • Rym said:

Still gotta get my panels in.

I think we'll do a few gaming and one good anime. I have to assume Scott won't come because he sucks, so I'll have to be prepared to do them solo.

And get drunk with Chris the entire rest of the con.

I call this good plan, also could team up if you want to get crazy with a panel idea.