This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon Go!

Comments

• How about a service that allows you to take your Original game cartridges and transfer over all your Pokémon to the VC versions of the game/ or directly to Poké Bank.

That way all your Pokémon are now associated with your Nintendo/ Pokémon account, and you'll never have to go back to the original cartridge again.

1 Pokémon save file to rule them all.
  • Well, I know I can get saves off of gameboy games with my Retron 5 but getting them onto the VC releases would be tricky if you're not Nintendo.

Instead (or in addition to) just a crazy Pokemon collection, lets have one giant Pokemon game. Could be an MMO, or not. G&S had you go back to the original game's region. Do that with every region. Even better if they keep the surprise so everyone thinks it's just a new Pokemon generation.
  • Pokemon MMO VR AG Go
  • Everyone, got your Celebi?
  • Dazzle369 said:

Everyone, got your Celebi?

How to?
  • edited March 2016
    Apreche said:

Dazzle369 said:

Everyone, got your Celebi?

How to?
    For Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. Go to the Mystery Gift option when you startup your game. Receive gift via internet.

For future reference, here are all the following legendary Pokemon.

Jirachi April 1 to 24, 2016 Nintendo Network
    Darkrai May 1 to 24, 2016 Serial code
    Manaphy June 1 to 24, 2016 Nintendo Network
    Shaymin July 1 to 24, 2016 Nintendo Network
    Arceus August 1 to 24, 2016 Serial code
    Victini September 1 to 24, 2016 Nintendo Network
    Keldeo October 1 to 24, 2016 Nintendo Network
    Genesect November 1 to 24, 2016 Serial code
    Meloetta December 1 to 24, 2016 Nintendo Network

Serial codes you get from Game/ Gamestop, Nintendo Network just open Mystery Gift and connect.
    Post edited by Dazzle369 on
  • Won't someone just post the serial codes online?
  • Single use serial codes make that difficult. Yes, it's dumb.
  • The legendary give aways continue, only in this case if you have Poke Bank

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/deposit-three-solid-pokemon-with-pokemon-bank/
    Players who access their Pokémon Bank between March 4 and October 31, 2016, will receive a Regirock, Regice, and Registeel that each possesses a Hidden Ability!
  • Dazzle369 said:

The legendary give aways continue, only in this case if you have Poke Bank

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/deposit-three-solid-pokemon-with-pokemon-bank/

Players who access their Pokémon Bank between March 4 and October 31, 2016, will receive a Regirock, Regice, and Registeel that each possesses a Hidden Ability!
    The timing on this is not a coincidence. They want to make sure everybody who signed up for Bank when it first came out remembers to renew! ...but it doesn't start until tomorrow so I guess I'll wait to upload my Celebis.
  • Does this mean it's time for me to get my Pokemon Blue VC and Poke Bank...
  • So I've started playing Yellow again. I just finished Mt. Moon. I was thinking of playing HeartGold because I don't want to erase my file on SoulSilver, but hearing of all these cool DLC, I think I may need to get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.

Do you have to play a certain amount to be able to get the cool Pokemans? My knowledge is very very rusty.
  • Signups are open to field test Pokemon Go and start in late March. The form asks for your gmail address, OS, Ingress username and level (optional), and if you want updates.
  • Japan only for now, it seems. Getting a "not available in your country" message.
  • I suppose that makes sense seeing how it's in Japanese. I'll see how it is if I get in.
  • I bought pokemon blue. My and my squad 'bout to roll up on Brock's house and lay down the foundation for a major ass kicking, BROTHER!
  • Guy throwing a master ball like it's no biggie.
  • When you have access to infinite master balls, why not?
  • I wonder if Master Balls will be $5 or $10 when the game launches with microtransactions...
  • Axel said:

I wonder if Master Balls will be $5 or $10 when the game launches with microtransactions...

Maybe you'll be able to catch really rare Pokemon, but are charged to transfer it to your Pokemon Sun/ Moon.
  • I still doubt there will be much integration with other Pokemon games, if any.
  • I think it will be entirely insular.
  • I expect 3DS candy box, but with IRL fetch quests and baby's first pokebattle.
  • Rym said:

I expect 3DS candy box, but with IRL fetch quests and baby's first pokebattle.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • Not really. It'll be fine. Collect my favorite 'Mons on my phone now too. Avoid paying money and not getting legendaries. Mess around with friends every once in a while.

If it's a passive friend interaction like Streetpass, probably use it even more as a distraction.